“Wouldn't go with anyone else.”

Squire Livery Tours
Ranked #2 of 246 Food & Drink in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Squire Livery You’re planning your special trip to Napa and Sonoma. It’s an important getaway, and you want it—no need it—to be both easy and luxurious. One thing for sure, you don’t want to drive yourself. You want to enjoy the wines safely; you want to be with someone who knows the valley: its wines, its roads, its rhythm… But, you aren’t the “canned tour” type; no cheap box lunch and 45-seat-bus for you. This isn’t a “Girls Gone Wild” stretch-limo kind of occasion. You want understated luxury and personal service. Welcome to Squire Livery. We are a tiny (two car), very personalized transportation and tour company for Napa and Sonoma. We specialize in intimate tours of wine country. We can take you to wineries of your choosing, but we are Particularly known for leading our clients to Hidden gems with Private Appointment Tastings, often times with the wine maker or vintner.
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I visited Napa in July 2012 with a group of girlfriends and we booked Kent for a full day while we were there. What a fabulous experience! He literally thought of everything. From helping us tailor a wine tour that included our favorites and his, helping us plan a great lunch in a beautiful setting and even offering special insider secrets that led to those moments we'll never forget. I wouldn't hesitate touring with Squire Livery again, in fact, we're planning on it for 2013! I assure you, you won't go wrong with Kent.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

My friend and I tried to book a last minute wine tour on the day we wished to tour. We called many wine tour providers who were fully booked. We then called Kent at Squire Livery. Although Kent's tour was also fully booked, he took it upon himself to text all of his contacts. He referred us to Rena who drove us to wineries of our choice in our own vehicle. We had a wonderful day and Rena was very knowledgeable and charming. We are very grateful to Kent for his excellent service in looking after us.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I did Napa once before and went on a 'group' wine tour and basically just had a driver from one 'open to the public' winery after another and very average wine. This trip I decided to splurge and hire a driver. Kent was recommended and my expectations were exceeded. I provided Kent a list of a few places recommended to me and he filled in with places he felt should not be missed. We did two days with Kent and we have such wonderful memories! My uncle, mother, husand and I met wine makers and vineyard owners that gave us a look into wine making so far above the standing at the counter you do on your own. Kent planned our lunches and introduced us to wines we would have otherwise never known about. The winery experiences were each unique: some informative, some just plain fun, some very intimate and others just unique and special breathtaking experiences. We've already received our first few cases and had our first bottle of Double Barrel... it was even better than we remembered. Kent, we can't wait to see you again next year and we'll think of you as we enjoy all our favorites throughout the year! Thank you for making this trip one we all not only enjoyed, but will long rememer!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We brought my mother-in-law to San Francisco to celebrate her 70th birthday and wanted to spend one day in Napa. And what a day it was! Kent picked the perfect wineries to visit and impressed us with his knowledge of the area and history of how Napa developed. Each winery was unique and everyone at each destination was welcoming and informative. The weather was beautiful and the day was relaxing. If we are ever out that way again we will make sure we spend a day with Kent!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

A friend and I were planning a trip to Napa with our wives and wanted to surprise them with our planning abilities. So obviously we needed help. After reading the reviews on trip advisor we called a few tour companies and chose Kent - because he responded... (passed the first test) Throughout the planning process Kent was very responsive and available to answer questions and offer suggestions which was great.

We went to 4 wineries on our tour. Kent picked us up for our 10:30am reservation at the Conn Creek AVA room which is a great way to start a tour - blending your own wine. The experience is a lot of fun and well worth it. Then Kent took over. Our first stop was Dean and Deluca for sandwhiches that we ate in the most scenic of our wineries - Caspar. Kent was like a good waiter at Caspar - he made sure we were in good hands, brought our food out, and disappeared. The wine, olives, and honey at Caspar are worth the drive, and the view is spectacular. Our next stop was Black Cordon where the views are nearly as spectacular and the fact that a dentist from Minneapolis can make such great wines gives anyone hope that their second career can be a good one. Our last stop was White Rock where the caves are beautiful and the host a very gracious one.

After our last stop (around 7pm), Kent made sure that we had dinner reservations, and a ride back to our hotels. Kent came back after dinner and picked us up. He's been texting us ever since...

Kent is perfect for his job - even keeled, patient, relaxed, personable, with a healthy touch of sarcasm. It takes a special person to have all 5 star ratings.