“Best wine tour ever!!”
Review of Flex Wine Tours

Flex Wine Tours
Ranked #3 of 43 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Planning your trip to wine country is very exciting, but with all the choices of where to go and what to, it's also overwhelming for most. Sit back and relax while we handle all the details for your wine country adventure. We offer custom designed curated private wine tours to both Napa and Sonoma regions exploring the "Roads Less Traveled" spots in unpretentious cool style and total comfort. Personal interactive guides and local professional Sommelier/host James interactively accompany you on your special day providing local insights. Enjoy a customized wine tasting experience and premium touring in roomy premium SUV luxury vehicles with spectacular visibility along with all the new modern conveniences and extras at your fingertips. Professional quality photography of the people, places, and landscapes included on your tour day at no extra charge. Relax with us...You're in wine country!
Billings, Montana, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best wine tour ever!!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

James was the perfect guide. We discussed what we were looking for in our tour and James delivered. After reading all these great reviews I had very high expectations, and they were exceeded in every way. I was a little skeptical about the cars, but they were very comfortable. The wineries James chose were great. We also got great tips on places to eat, and also with a little prompting places to avoid. We are already planning our next trip and we will be booking with James again. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone.

Visited April 2013
Guide2_WC, Owner at Flex Wine Tours, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
DavidK...I knew when we spoke that you'd be very pleasantly surprised at the FLEX and all that it offers as the perfect wine touring vehicle...space, views, ease of entry/exit, conveniences, and those little added value details that you experienced. We enjoyed showing around in the comfort it affords and very pleased that you now 'approve' of our choices all around. We'd be honored to have you out again soon...cheers!

Calgary
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best way EVER to tour NAPA”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

First class all the way, James was the absolute perfect host, guide, friend and ambassador to the Valley. We came, we saw, we conquered! From start to finish Flex Wine Tours far exceeded our expectations and we will definately be coming back and would recommend them to anyone.

Visited April 2013
Guide2_WC, Owner at Flex Wine Tours, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
I'm not sure we have enjoyed a group overall more than you crazy cannucks! I think we saw more of the valley with your group in three days than imagined...you definitely covered some major ground and happy we could accommodate the special requests. As I looked through and edited the pics I was still laughing at many of the stops...the wineries enjoyed you guys as well. Very refreshing to have such a light-hearted group. We look forward to having you out again. Cheers!
Indialantic, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Birthday Bash!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I came with the expectation of a relaxed day of wine, and got so much more! I came away with a knowledge of what wines I like and why. I have to admit, life is too short to drink bad wine! Now, I look forward to my next visit, This time I am bringing my GF, and we will see the valley in style. Don't get away without picking Jame's brain for tips on drinking and what wineries to visit!

Visited May 2012
Moscow, Russia
“Great experience”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Booked this tour with James, too bad it was our first time and we did not know much about the possibilities so our choice was based only of the type of wine but there are lots of other options available. Our driver Tom came right on time to our hotel and took us to several wineries that James have chosen for us based on our wine preferences. The choice was great - not ordinary and popular wineries but the ones that have their own "thing". We asked to slightly change the rout to try some Zins and Tom found out a great winery where we finalized our tasting. The car was a new Ford Flex, with lots of leg space, climate control, supplied with water and snacks. Tasting fees were not included as the wineries usually have at least 2 options.
So overall a very positive trip.

Visited March 2013
Sao Paulo, SP
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

My girlfried and i booked well in advance. They were helpful in working with us to select the wineries, schedule. Te tour itself exceeded expectations. Our guide was very informative, knew the region well and took us to a store to pack the bottles we bought along the way. Will certainly use Flex again next time i'm in Napa.