“Well worth it!”

Flex Wine Tours
Ranked #3 of 44 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Planning your trip to wine country is very exciting, but with all the choices of where to go and what to, it's also overwhelming for most. Sit back and relax while we handle all the details for your wine country adventure. We offer custom designed curated private wine tours to both Napa and Sonoma regions exploring the "Roads Less Traveled" spots in unpretentious cool style and total comfort. Personal interactive guides and local professional Sommelier/host James interactively accompany you on your special day providing local insights. Enjoy a customized wine tasting experience and premium touring in roomy premium SUV luxury vehicles with spectacular visibility along with all the new modern conveniences and extras at your fingertips. Professional quality photography of the people, places, and landscapes included on your tour day at no extra charge. Relax with us...You're in wine country!
Reviewed February 17, 2012

My husband & I were in Napa Valley with the couple in an earlier review. We absolutely loved it! It's the best way to go, especially if you haven't been to Napa. James was very informative and caters to your every need. He designs the tour according to your tastes, so I'm sure every tour is different. It was a wonderful experience and we will definitely do it again if we get a chance:)

1  Thank WhitingM

Reviewed February 10, 2012

I was extremely pleased by my recent experience with Flex Wine Tours. My husband and I went with another couple for a seven-hour tour of wine country, including stops at four wineries and lunch at Napa Style. Our driver and guide James was waiting in the lobby of our hotel when we came down. His car is very comfortable and clean and well-stocked with beverages and snacks. We had never visited this part of the country before and knew very little about wine-making, but James was able to answer almost every question we had. He took us to places based upon what we were interested in. Three of the winery tours were pre-planned (we had corresponded with James via email). But the final winery was a spur-of-the-moment trip to William Hill where we had a breath-taking view of the sunset over the valley. James was fantastic! Our trip exceeded my expectations in every way. Within a couple of days of being home, I had received an email with pictures from our tour. I would recommend anyone traveling to the valley to take a Flex Wine Tour. I would definitely go back and take another one!

Reviewed December 4, 2011

Spent 2 days with Flex tours. 1st day with Diane in Sonoma and Russian River and the 2nd day with James in Napa. We could not have been more pleased with our experience. They made every effort to take us to the best places possible based on the information we gave them prior to our arrival. The vehicles are very comfortable and both James and Diane are very safe drivers. This is really the best way to go. Would go for the full day experience. Worth every penny spent! We stopped into nice places for lunch each day and invited James and Diane to dine with us. Really enjoyed getting to know them. All pros.No cons! Just to put this in perspective, we are really picky professionals (annoyingly so!). We will be headed back in May and will use Flex tours again. Thanks James and Diane.

1  Thank Maximumb
Reviewed December 4, 2011

This company is all about pleasing its customer and personalizing your tour. Talked on the phone with James on several occasions so that he could accommodate the perfect wine pairing for us. Do not take a big tour where everyone is herded on and off buses, choose a company like Flex that can make it a relaxing enjoyable experience.

Reviewed December 3, 2011

Could not have asked for a better day. My wife and I decided to sign up for a tour so we could see some of the great spots in Napa and not have to worry about drinking and driving. Best decision we made on many levels. Aside from having a carefree day, Flex Wine tours was a great choice. The tasting route was personalized so our palettes would enjoy and grow, while also seeing the best of new and old Napa. The cars are fun and relaxing, and the drivers are informative and flexible. When I come back to Napa, I would not consider any other tour or drivers. Highly recommended.