“Excellent wine tour”

Your Driver In Napa
Ranked #32 of 116 Tours in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide private wine tours of Napa Valley and Sonoma County.
Orlando, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent wine tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

Larry did a fantastic job of taking us to some small wineries we never would have encountered on our own. We had a large group of 6 people and everyone was pleased. We did not have any experience with Napa or wine tastings and he made our trip and adventure amazing! Definitely recommend.

Visited April 2012

Orlando
“Great wines and great people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2012

Larry put together a fantastic day of wine tasting for my husband and I and two other couples. The tour took us to a few different places in Napa Valley and we had some amazing wines from smaller wineries that we could never have found on our own. Most of us in the group do not have that much experience with wine so it was great to have Larry show us around and give us history of the different wineries we went to.

Visited May 2012
Palm Springs, California
“Great day of wine tasting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012

My girlfriend researched and found Larry for our day of wine tasting in the Napa and Sonoma areas. First, the car was impeccable and very comfortable. Larry was punctual and gracious. He was also extremely knowledgeable about the area, wine making, restaurants and wine in general. His knowledge comes in very handy. He answered all of our questions, but also knew when to disappear and let us enjoy our adventure. He kept us on our schedule and was extremely well priced for the experience he gave us. I dont think I will visit the area in the future without contacting him. Best wine tasting experience I have had. And I picked up two new wineries that I would have never found. 5 stars for sure!

Visited April 2012
3 attraction reviews
“Paul the Fireman!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

In Napa with six girlfriends celebrating birthday! Larry had to cancel and set us up with Paul! What a delight...our day could not have been better. Paul was funny and totally "got" us.....even took us to Whole Foods for a grocery run! Totally worth every dime. We loved Paul! Thanks for the memories.
Sherry from Arkansas

“Ladies birthday weekend in Napa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

The wine tour, with our driver, Paul, was the highlight of our girls weekend. Paul was friendly, fun and very knowledgable about the area. He went above and beyond his role as driver, even calling restaurants to see if he could get dinner reservations for us. I would definitely book "Your driver in Napa" again.