“Wonderful Riverfront Outdoor Dining”
Review of Fish Story Restaurant - CLOSED

Fish Story Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Third Street
Description: Fish Story, offering sustainable, seasonal, ocean-fresh seafood, is Lark Creek Restaurant Group's entry into the Napa Valley dining scene. Located downtown, with ample riverfront patio seating, Fish Story serves lunch weekdays, brunch weekend days and dinner nightly, featuring live local Dungeness crab, live Maine lobster, fresh fish and shellfish all sourced in accordance with the Monterey Bay Aquarium's Seafood Watch Program, plus non-seafood items.
Reviewed July 11, 2014

My husband and I tried the Grilled Escolar and it was Fabulous!!! Had a wonderful mushroom based sauce that paired very well with the French Hippolyte Reverdy Sancerre that our waitress recommended. We sat outside and it was a perfectly warm, sunny day.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

There is nothing fictitious about the wonderful meal we had at Fish Story in downtown Napa, California. Street parking made it easily accessible. Situated with a view of the river, the decor and lighting was quite comfortable atmosphere. It was "Risotto Week" with some wonderful preparations in addition to many fish options. Great wines to accompany the dinner as well. We look forward to returning to this restaurant.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The restaurant is very conveniently located in the center of Napa. The service was very good, but the food was just average. There are so many good restaurants in Napa, don't waste time here. My husband and I both ordered fish dishes and they were edible, but nothing great.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Some of our party of 20 liked their meal of salmon. The rest of us weren't thrilled with the beef cheek. I was expecting a bit more from this restaurant, since we had heard so many good things about it. I was disappointed.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided yo spend an afternoon in Napa. We love our lunch there - just their special and simple fish and chips. Service was good and love the location by the riverfront.