SENZA Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$303
$249
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$189
$183
$685
$595
SpringHill Suites Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$169
$185
$140
The Meritage Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$362
$269
$339
Silverado Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$180
$140
Travelocity
Best Western Plus Elm House Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
$233
$200
Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$364
$309
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsla residencebistro don giovannithe parkerhall wineryvineyard suitewine tastinghot tubpastries from bouchon bakerynespresso machinenapa valleyquicheyogurtmain buildingheated floorsroad noisegrape vinescontinental breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Great place to stay.All the staff very helpful and friendly . A very relaxing place to be with many exciting vineyards and places to visit all around. Excellent location. Maybe could do with a larger Howard Lane road sign,the current is difficult to spot traveling south.We will be back.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Stunning grounds with small vineyards planted for a feeling of being surrounded by the vine. Breakfasts were really nice in a quaint dining room or out on the patio, as was afternoon wine tasting. The room was nice, small, b&b style, but very clean. Didn't love being on the first floor, as other residents could walk past the many windows which forced us to keep it all locked up, whether we were there or not. All in all a charming property. A bit frustrating at the end, had to wait a long time for the concierge to help other guests when I just wanted to hand in my key...not the best ending to our stay.

Room Tip: ask for a room upstairs
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2011

The service was attentive, very warm and friendly. We were in contact with the staff before we arrived and they were so helpful with reservations for restaurants and winery tours. We are two close girlfriends that haven't seen each other in a long time so we wanted to stay somewhere that would allow us to spend time together at the pool but is also well located to Napa wineries and restaurants. We were able to do everything from this charming inn. The room was a perfect size for us. We loved the continental breakfast that was included in the room rate, as well as the wine tasting on their lovely patio from 6-7pm every evening. We loved the solitude of the location during the day, the staff and the big comfy bed. We are already trying to plan a trip to come back next year with our husbands.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 17, 2011

I wanted to propose to my girlfriend in Wine Country, which is where our relationship began six years earlier. In order to avoid suspicion, I decided to propose as part of an anniversary trip we planned to Napa. We chose the La Residence Inn to stay for the first (and my girlfriend thought only) night of our trip. I then called them up and asked to make a second night's reservation in my name to surprise her after I proposed with another day in beautiful Napa. When I called to make the secret reservation, La Residence upgraded us to a suite for free and said they would have champagne ready in the room when they learned that I planned to propose after "checking out" on the second day of our trip. I really cannot praise the staff of this inn enough. They kept the secret, helped me make last minute reservations for dinner after I proposed, had the champagne perfectly chilled for out return, and brought us a full plate of wine and cheese when we got back to the inn to bask in the big change in our relationship. More than anything, I think my fiance and I both most appreciated their genuine excitement for our engagement. Beyond all of this, the place is fantastic - charming, quaint, relaxing, and clean. We will always be grateful for the role this place played in our special day. Thanks La Residence!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
LaResidenceNapa, General Manager at SENZA Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2011

Dear JoshuaALeonard,

We are delighted to see that your proposal experience here at La Residence went off flawlessly.

I hope that you find the time to reutrn back to see us 365 days from that special day, as I would love to have you celebrate once more on us as our guests.

We are glad that you chose La Residence to pop the question, it truly is a little slice of paradise. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you wish to to take me up on my offer.

Best regards,
Graham

Reviewed July 11, 2011

We have stayed at La Residence several times in the last few years and have had nothing but fantastic experiences.... of special note are the staff (especially Alana and Graham) who were always willing and wanting to go above and beyond.

When we started looking for a special place for our wedding party and family to stay, we contacted La Residence and what they did for us was amazing.... We ending up buying out the entire inn and they could not have been nicer. They truly made it feel like it was "our home"... from special meals to always being there for us (even late into the evening)...

Summary: A truly wonderful hidden treasure in wine country, staffed by amazing people, and a perfect fit for the romantic weekend all the way to a family reunion / wedding / gathering.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple