“Great Experience”

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

We just spent the weekend in Napa with friends and hired Steven to drive our rental car one of the days. It was a great decision. Steven was on time when he picked us up, brought waters and was very accomodating with every detail of the trip. He was really friendly and offered to take pictures for us at the wineries. Overall it was a great day and I am glad we booked Steven. I recommend him and would definitely use him again in the future.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Patricia A

Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OUTSTANDING driver for Napa Valley”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

Steven Gardner of Wine Country Driver was fabulous. We had a girls trip this week to Napa Valley. We hired Steven for two days and he drove our car. After asking what types of wines we liked, etc. he suggested an itinerary and after we approved he made all of the appointments. He was prompt, friendly and very knowledgeable. I will always hire Steven when we go back to Napa. Wonderful experience!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tanya V
Indianapolis, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Awesome trip, thanks Steve!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

We spent 2.5 days in Napa and one day we hired Steve, based on his Wine Country Driver reviews. He was excellent! Booking our day with him was very easy, he responded quickly to all my questions (and I had a lot!). And having him drive our rental car was the best part. We were comfortable and able to choose our rental car based on the back seat!! He was very professional and on time! He helped us plan out our day and had great reccomendations on wine/wineries and food! He was so nice and wonderful! I will use him again when I get back to Napa, he was great! Thanks Steve!!!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank ktinneubauer
Castle Rock, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great drivers but tough to get a response”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

I will admit that we were looking for a driver only a few days before we needed them. However, most people that said they were available would not even respond. Don't bother trying to contact Chris or Bill K. They either will not respond or take two days and then tell you they are already booked. On the other hand, we did end up with Shane one day and George the next. Both arrived right on time, and were great guys. We really appreciate the service they provided!! This is a great value for the service they provide, so call one of these two if you need someone.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Daniel P
Johns Creek, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Steven Gardner, the Wine Country Driver, is an excellent service. He is responsive, friendly, and informative. I would recommend him for any couple wanting to explore the California wine country. I would also recommend him for his expertise for larger groups if you rent a larger vehicle.

Visited December 2012