“The Asian fusion dishes are wonderful”
Review of Bui Bistro

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2017

There's enough French to satisfy my Francophile son and partner...they enjoyed the steak frites. I love the Vietnamese dishes, especially the clay pot caramel seabass. Our friends loved the salmon entree. And we loved the Imperial rolls.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed May 30, 2017

Great soup, hit the spot. Not an epic destination meal but a great option for eat in or take out, very tasty, satisfying fare that won't break the bank. Friendly staff took pity on my head cold and gave me hot tea while I waited for my take-out soup order.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed May 2, 2017

This is one of the better Vietnamese restaurant I've been to. I highly recommend the Seabass and the Banana flower salad. The taste is not overpowering. The portion is just right. I'll definitely come back .

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

Bui Bistro is a great place for authentic noodle dishes, my favorite is a bowl of rich broth, duck confit, mushroom and Chinese broccoli. Such subtly, layers upon layers of flavors in this incredible dish.

Be sure to start with Crispy Calamari, lightly breaded, flash fried crisp, yet the Calamari remains tender and succulent. Spicy aioli dipping sauce is a nice accompaniment.

Excellent wine list with well thought out selections to pair with spicy or flavorful dishes.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed October 21, 2016

We are fans of Vietnamese food, and I discovered the Bui Bistro by accident when shopping for some post cards in Napa to send to our friends and relatives. After comparing this place to others, this one came out on top. Not the absolute best meal we ever had, but far from the worst. The litmus test for us is the spring rolls (not the fried kind), and they were excellent. We had the curried duck and sea bass for the mains, which were done very well. The wines available were very good, and reasonably priced for Napa. If you are in the mood for Vietnamese in Napa, this is the go-to place.

Date of visit: August 2016