“Pleasantly surprised!”
Review of Grace's Table

Grace's Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Grace's Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 286 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Singapore, Singapore
“Pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We were just looking for a quick meal so we drove around downtown Napa. We saw this place and walked in. They told us that if we sat in the bar, we can order happy hour --- which was music to our ears at 3pm.
We ordered the fish tacos which was so good that we ordered another. Fish was tender and juicy with a very flavorful sauce and warm soft taco. Also ordered the empanada, the steak bruschetta and frickles. The empanada had a nice and tasty filling and the pastry was thin. And each dish was was just $4 or $5!
The only down side was the alcohol selection. Not much and they had this special soju selection but was not so great. I will definitely recommend the food!

• Visited February 2014

Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always good!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We went there after an unfulfilling experience at another place in Napa, and our evening was graciously redeemed. The food was as good as always and the service welcoming and warm. Many places in Napa try too hard to live up to the pretentiousness of "the wine country bistro cuisine" but Grace's table is low key and simply delicious, fully satisfying every time we dined there.

Visited February 2014
Chicago
“Average all the way”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

I am stunned that Grace's would be listed in the Michelin Guide based on my dinner there. There was nothing wrong with the restaurant, but there was nothing interesting about it either. It was average all the way. The decor was bland. Service was anonymous. I don't even want to imagine what it would have been like on a busy night.

I had an onion soup, which was forgettable and a tasteless salad. I don't think the greens came out of a plastic bag, but there weren't any more flavorful than if they had. The citrus dressing didn't really do much to help.

All in all, an experience similar to what I have when I go to a neighborhood restaurant back home. No reason to travel 2,000 miles for this.

Visited February 2014
Sacramento, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Try the Sole”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

It was late on Christmas Eve and me and my two nieces were looking for a nice place to eat. I had driven by Grace's Table many times and it always seemed to be busy which I take as a sign of good food. Two of us had the Sole. What I enjoyed most was that it was very flavorful. As you ate each bite I could taste a range of flavors that were distinctly different but complimentary of each other. I thought the prices were also reasonable. The only down side is they need to fix the front door. When it opens it doesn't close letting cold air in. Still I give it 5 starts (or circles).

• Visited December 2013
texas
“oh my gosh-- A Napa must resturant”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

right in downtown Napa is a gem. Grace's table. casual dress. the food was amazing. the service was great. bring your special Napa Valley wine, the cork fee was only $10 -that alone warrants a visit. we were in Napa recently and went to some very -very fancy restaurants ( French ones)- this one was our favorite.

• Visited February 2014