“Great Place for Brunch in Napa!”
Review of Grace's Table

Grace's Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Grace's Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 289 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My husband and I hosted our post wedding brunch at Grace's table. The food was fresh and delicious and most importantly they accomodated our big group without a fuss.

There are newer reviews for Grace's Table

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Read the good reviews about this place and was not disappointed. Great food, piping hot and very fresh. Lovely place to sit and have a leisurely lunch.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We had breakfast/brunch here and it was fabulous. The cinnamon roll was to die for - we were all fighting each other for a bite. Usually they can be dry - this was moist and chewy in the right places with just the right amount of frosting. The eggs benedict was also wonderfully seasoned and very reasonably priced. Everyone at the table really enjoyed their food and the dishes came with seasonal fresh fruit. Would definitely return.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

So Grace's Table was a discovery that I walked upon while exploring while my wife was shopping. I told her that there was a nice looking little restaurant around the corner that she should take a look at. As it turns out, it has become one of our favorite Napa restaurants and it is now a family tradition to eat there before we return home to the Fresno/Clovis area.
The food is continental but there is definitely a strong Hispanic touch. That said though, the food is very broad and there are Italian and French influences as well. They use sustainable resources and make great use of the local Napa Farmer's market. Breakfast, brunch and lunch are wonderful. The hand formed chuck burger, hangar steak and Parmesan fries, the Southwest Tamale, Iron Skillet Cornbread with lavender honey butter and the Halibut with roasted Peruvian fingerling potatoes and a Meyers Lemon Tapenade are my favorites while my wife HAS to have the Roasted Beet salad and loves the Chilaquiles. The service is prompt and friendly and you will not regret your visit.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

After hearing great reviews, we decided to have dinner with friends. The food was good BUT, even though we had reservations the table was not ready; the salad never came for one of us; my drink order was late and wrong; I asked for salad dressing on the side which didn't happen; and one of meals was way too salty. In addition, even though we had to wait for a reserved table, they were nudging us to leave after we ate. So I am still on the fence since it was our first time.
Corn bread was excellent.