“Feel like a local”
Review of Grace's Table

Grace's Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Grace's Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 289 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I wandered by Grace's Table and got the "good food" vibes from the menu. I ordered the Fried Green Tomatoes with shishito peppers and a chili sauce and was in heaven. I came back the next day and had two sides: pea tendrils sauteed with garlic and preserved lemon peel (really yummy) and romano beans with chili oil -- only ok. I brought my husband by for desert -- plum sorbet with lavender merinques --excellent. The service can be a bit spotty, but this is a great place to eat by yourself at the bar or a table and feel like a Napa local.

There are newer reviews for Grace's Table

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

We decided on a whim to stop here for brunch. It's was about 10:30 so they were not many people, though we still sat and waited for a bit before our waitress came over. The breakfast menu was simple, but there was enough variety we both got what we wanted. The homemade donuts were yummy and I enjoyed the smoked salmon. It was a nice place, but being that we were only stopping by and had time for one meal, I wish we had picked somewhere else.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I'm not sure why but both my husband and I were not that impressed here.
The food was fine, the menu was imaginative and their wine list/prices were very affordable however after having both brunch and dinner on separate occasions, we have decided not to return. The competition in Napa is fierce and there are other places that we prefer.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We used Trip Advisor ratings to select Grace's Table and were very pleased with everything. The food was delicious, well presented and adequate in quantity. We had tamales and baked chicken after fried green heirloom tomatoes all of which had unique preparation and excellent flavor. The accompanying vegetables were outstanding. Recommended without reservation.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We are from the East coast and visit Napa often - always look forward to Grace's Table. The food is fresh, exceptional, not too large of portions, and usually good wines by the glass. On this visit - the winner was the tamale - excellent. We will always return! Not many tables so be sure to get a reservation in advance!