“There should be more people eating here - the food is really good!”
Review of Grace's Table

Grace's Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Grace's Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 289 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We were headed for another restaurant (without a reservation) and walked by Grace's Table. The space looked interesting, the menu looked interesting and there appeared to be tables available so we decided to try. Good choice. We were still making the time adjustment from EDT to PDT so we were probably early for the dinner criwd - good for us. We had excellent service by Magali(?) and others.

Interesting food combos using local growers. Extensive wine list by bottle, reasonable list by glass. Husband and I shared a roasted duck salad for starters. When it was served, we had to ask if they understood that we were sharing - each serving was what we would have expected as the total appetizer to be shared. They had understood and we ate some beautifully smoked duck with roasted figs, manchego cheese and mache'. Now knowing the appetizer size, I opted to order two more appetizers as my entree. A beef/currant empanada and a beet salad. The empanada was very good. The beet salad was one of the best dishes I have eaten ever. Wish I could remember all the ingredients but suffice it to say - if you hate beets, you will be converted! They were pretty to look at and eat -purple, orange, pink. Wonderful texture, buttery, lemony taste. I want more!

Highly recommend.

Oh by the way, my husband's hanger steak and frites were mighty good too.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I was reading the reviews of Grace's Table here and yesterday we came across the restaurant while shopping in Napa. It's a small restaurant with great ambiance, friendly service, and a small but fantasitic menu to choose from. I had the slow cooked pulled pork Tamale with a roasted corn slaw on top served with black bean and you could tell, everything was prepared fresh. --Amazing and a bit spicy. My husband had the Quiche and he really enjoyed it. My dad had the fish tacos and he wished the fish and hand made corn tortillas were grilled, not fried, but was still good. (wondering if he could have requested grilled?) His wife had the hamburger and fries. She enjoyed it, and we all sampled the generous amount of fries and they were so good. They tossed them in Parmesan cheese and herbs. Don't go to the usual pricy tourist traps. This restaurant is a must try.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We came because of the Trip Advisor reviews. It is a very unpretentious restaurant, but the chef makes everything himself from appetizers to dessert, and the flavors are amazing. Excellent fish tacos with handmade tortillas, authentic cassoulet, amazing burger with homemade pickles and bun. Homemade ice cream! The place is often packed for a reason. Go on off times if you can. Wine by the glass is pricey. Service is efficient and very friendly. Reservations accepted.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We went to Grace's table on the recommendation of the volunteer at the Napa Tourist Bureau. It did not disappoint! The food was great and menu was varied. Nice wine list, too. My only complaint was that it was so crowded that it was quite loud. But you have to expect crowds at lunch on a busy Saturday in a downtown area! Great location, as well.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Comes highly recommended and you cannot fault the menu choice or quality but they really need to look at their wine prices. Guess I'm not used to paying $15 dollars for a small glass of very ordinary Sauvignon blanc.

1  Thank David G