“Excellent day in Sonoma” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Reserve Wine Tours - Private Tours

Reserve Wine Tours - Private Tours
Ranked #26 of 113 Tours in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Dan Dolen of Reserve Wine Tours, a wine maker himself, provides custom, private tours of the Napa/Sonoma wine country. Warm and witty and an excellent communicator/educator, let Dan create the ultimate wine country get away for you and yours!!
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent day in Sonoma”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

We count ourselves very lucky to have found such a wonderful driver/tour guide. He took us to amazing wineries that we never would have found on our own, and we had a fabulous time with him. Dan went above and beyond in making sure that we got to do everything we wanted to do in Sonoma and had wonderful recommendations. We highly recommend Dan Dolen for a memorable day in the wine country.

Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dan Dolen Reserve Wine Tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

I've used Dan four times now over the past few years and each time have been exceedingly pleased with the tours. Dan's knowledge of the area and wineries is amazing. He really knows a lot of small wineries who' s wines you can only buy direct which is my preference.
Dan's tour is the only way to see Napa, Alexander valley, Sonoma!
Thanks Dan for another wonderful day in paradise!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Regina F
Hollywood, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Most amazing day of my life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

We spent a day with Dan in August 2012. It was truly one of the most amazing days of my life. I left the itinerary up to Dan and said we just wanted to have a good time. He certainly delivered and then some!! I can't wait to go back and I will use Dan again every time we go. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a unique, once in a lifetime experience. You will NOT be dissapointed. He is honest, timely, knows many wonderful people and vitners and is a ton of fun!!!! Thanks Dan, you are the best!!

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“'Reserve Wine Private Tours' is more than just a winery tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

Dan Dolen...thank you for the wonderful experience and a day not to forget. Being from Australia we had high expectations of what a winery tour should entail...this exceeded our expectations and is more than a winery tour. We will definitely be back for more of your wonderful hospitality! Cheers Dan!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Tour Guy!!! A Must!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Dan was so wonderful to my boyfriend and me. We had the best wine experience anyone could ask for. He listened to our requests prior to our arrival and set out a day perfect. We learned so much about vineyards and the whole wine experience. I highly recommend using him for big and small groups. Also, he knows his wine and will not steer you wrong. We enjoyed three wineries, two of which we spent over 90 minutes with the wine makers themselves. Dan is just fabulous!