“OUTSTANDING”

Perata Luxury Tours
Ranked #6 of 44 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Perata Luxury Tours LLC is a boutique wine country transportation option specializing in smaller wineries for a more personal experience. Spotless late model vehicles, fun & knowledgeable local Napa Valley resident tour guides, and unique insight on family owned and small production wineries you likely would not discover on your own or with a larger limousine company. We are fully licensed by the California Public Utilities Commission (TCP#35682B) and meet all the insurance & safety guidelines of the CAPUC & the California Highway Patrol. Our fleet consists of two late model Ford Expedition Limited 'L' full-size SUVs, which seats up to six guests comfortably. For parties up to eight guests, we offer our new Ford Transit HD-350 Nine passenger Limousine Sprinter Van. This luxury van is full height - so you can stand inside van and offers limousine style seating. Great for groups of four to eight people. Our Limousine Van is Luxury Touring at its finest! Spacious!
boston
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OUTSTANDING”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was with a group of six fellow execs in Napa for a planning retreat. We used Perata Luxury Tours on two afternoons for some local winery tours/tasting. They recommended small boutique wineries and that is the way to go – only our group, very customized, great fun! Our driver, Dave Barber was friendly, knowledgeable and fun. He was basically ours for 2.5 days for the winery tours and to/from dinner in the excellent area restaurants. For small groups looking for a first class experience, go with Perata and ask for Dave!

nittyp, Owner at Perata Luxury Tours, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
We are so thrilled you had a great experience. Dave is great and I do not know what I would do without him!

Charlotte, North Carolina
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“One of the Best days of our lives”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Just finished a fabulous tour with Perata--Laurie was our thoughtful, interesting and terrific driver. Hard to come up with the superlatives to describe the day. I told Nick the kind of wines we like--he set up four private (or nearly private) tastings at places I hadn't heard of; small, family run, 800 --3000 cases a year wineries. The wines were good, the experiences with the owners, managers and winemakers even better. From barrel tastings to intimate tours of the winemaking facilities, to tasting of super small batch releases, the experiences were top drawer. We stopped at Porter (Rebecca was incredible and and Tim Porter one of the nice guys on the planet), Sodaro--General manager Andrew was smart, thoughtful and insightful--and the views as we had a picnic lunch there were terrific, Crane Family Vineyards found us on the porch of the founders home, tasting with the founders son Tom--currently running the business. Our last stop was Fontanella, where superstar wine maker Jeff Fontanella's Mt Veeder wines blew our minds. The car was clean and equipped with water for the trip and Laurie was a smart and entertaining driver. My advice, give Nick your tastes and hopes for the day and let him create an unforgettable experience. Driving hoe, my partner looked at me and said "that was one of the best days of my life." She and I have traveled the world together--but this day was at or near the top for her. Highly, highly recommended. Thanks Nick--we'll be back and all of our friends will hear as well...

nittyp, Owner at Perata Luxury Tours, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
Wow, thank you Jack your comment gave me the chills. So honored.
McAllen, Texas
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“The way to Wine!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

My sister and I were taking my 80 year old mom and her 82 year old friend to tour the wine country. Perata took care of everything, from picking out easy to navigate winerys where it was easy for our 2 moms to get out and walk only a little, to a fabulous lunch. Perata knew what we could handle and planned the perfect day. Dave, our driver, picked us up in SFO, and was delightful, caring and very knowledgeable about the whole area. We had a perfect day! I highly recommend Perata Tours!

Visited August 2013
nittyp, Guest Relations Manager at Perata Luxury Tours, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
We are so glad that you had a great day. We love taking the work out of the day for you so that you could just sit back and enjoy the day with your family. Your mom must be so proud of her girls for putting together such a special day for her and her friend! That is very sweet.
Zionsville, Indiana
“No other way to go”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Friends recommended Perata Tours to my husband and I and we couldn't be happier that we booked with them. Having a car service for wine touring in Napa is a must. Perata made the experience simple, unique, and fun. Melissa (Mel) was a terrific driver / hostess and was a big part of the overall experience. The wineries (and lunch locale) that were chosen for us were a perfect match for our tastes - small, not tourist traps, pleasant people, and fabulous wines. Thank you, Nick and Mel. We will definitely be booking with you on our next trip. There is no other way to go!

Visited June 2013
nittyp, Owner at Perata Luxury Tours, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Thanks Kim! We are so glad that you had a great day. Mel is awesome, you can tell she really loves what she does because she genuinely wants to show people a good time! I hope you had a great visit in Napa, you could not have picked a more perfect time to be in the valley!
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time had by all”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

As you can tell from all the stellar reviews this tour is not to be missed when you come to Napa. Our driver Dave was fun when he needed to be and knowledgeable when we had questions. Our party of 6 had a blast cruising around Napa and going to places that most people will never be able to see. The highlight for us all was sitting on the top of Howell mountain and getting a private tour from the owner.

There was never any pressure to buy anything at all. But you will want to. These people put there whole lives into making this wine, and you can tell when you drink it, the wines are spectacular.

There is no doubt if I ever get back to Napa, I will be emailing Nick before I come.

Thanks again

nittyp, Owner at Perata Luxury Tours, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
We are so glad that you had a great trip to the Napa Valley! We love showing people a side to Napa they would not normally experience with your typical wine tour! Come back soon.