“Perfect addition to a girl's weekend!”

Perata Luxury Tours
Ranked #6 of 42 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Perata Luxury Tours LLC is a boutique wine country transportation option specializing in smaller wineries for a more personal experience. Spotless late model vehicles, fun & knowledgeable local Napa Valley resident tour guides, and unique insight on family owned and small production wineries you likely would not discover on your own or with a larger limousine company. We are fully licensed by the California Public Utilities Commission (TCP#35682B) and meet all the insurance & safety guidelines of the CAPUC & the California Highway Patrol. Our fleet consists of two late model Ford Expedition Limited 'L' full-size SUVs, which seats up to six guests comfortably. For parties up to eight guests, we offer our new Ford Transit HD-350 Nine passenger Limousine Sprinter Van. This luxury van is full height - so you can stand inside van and offers limousine style seating. Great for groups of four to eight people. Our Limousine Van is Luxury Touring at its finest! Spacious!
Calgary, Alberta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Perfect addition to a girl's weekend!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

A huge thank you to Patrick for a terrific day in Napa. We were picked up in the city on time and had great time chatting and finding out information about the area. Our first (and favourite!) winery was positively idyllic and we could have stayed all day. We were lucky to have a warm, sunny day which made our patio lunch just about perfection. This just might be the best way to spend the day with a couple of your closest girlfriends! We will definitely be back for another tour with Perata Luxury Tours (and will be asking for Pat!)
Thanks for a great day.

3 Canadian Gals!

Visited March 2013
nittyp, Owner at Perata Luxury Tours, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
As you experienced, picking up our guests in San Francisco and bringing them up to the Napa Valley for a tourd day is no problem, and its a fun drive. Typically just about an hour from San Francisco to the southern end of the Napa Valley, the drive is fun, when you have one of our guides to point out interesting things about the area on the way up to wine country!

I'm so happy that we help make your girls day in the valley a memorable one! It was a fun day to plan, and look forward to doing it again sometime! Cheers!

Scotsdale, Arizona, United States
“Fun times again in Napa with Perata Luxury Tours”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Nick and his company - Perata Luxury Tours - have impressed me again. I just finished a trip to Napa in Feb. and used his services for a 2nd time. Was even more impressed this time around than the first. They do a great job at selecting well matched wineries to the folks in the group....the tours were highly personable, off the beaten path and best of all, delicious! I've already booked Perata Luxury Tours for a 3rd time when I visit later this fall.

nittyp, Owner at Perata Luxury Tours, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
I was so happy that you called to book another tour! You stated in this current review that this time you were more impressed with Perata Luxury Tours than the first time! Well, I wonder if that's because you let me plan your itinerary this time out, or that you had one of my awesome tour guides take out instead of me, as with your first visit! ;-)

I can't stress enough how great of a team my wife and I have been able to assemble to assist us in carrying out some really fun and memorable tour days in the Napa and Sonoma wine country!

Thanks again for your business, and we can't wait to see you again this September!

Tionesta, Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“EPIC experience!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

recently, my husand & I and another couple visited Napa Valley for the first time. as always, we did extensive research about places to go and things to do using TripAdvisor. Perata Luxury Tours got such high ratings, we figured we HAD to use them in order to get the "full" experience and we were NOT disappointed! Mel (Melissa) was our driver and she was extremely personable, knowledgable and FUN! for several weeks before our trip, we communicated via email with Nick. we were blessed to be able to spend two days with them, so his suggestion was for us to pick four wineries for the first day and he would pick and plan the second...we were game. the first day we picked four of the bigger wineries...Cakebread, Beringer, Charles Krug and Chateau Montelena which we enjoyed. BUT, the second day we were taken to four private wineries and at three of them had the pleasure of meeting and taste testing with the owners...Porter Family, Aonair (our absolute FaVoRiTe), Redman and Kitchak Cellars. Oh my, we did not want the day to end!!!! not only did Nick and Mel provide us with an experience of a lifetime, but Mel did everything from make dinner reservations for us (at Chef Michael Chiarello's Bottega restuarant:)) to stopping in a mustard field to take photos of us, to taking us to Dean & Deluca's to help us pick up some food for a little "picnic lunch" the second day and much more! we were extremely grateful that she even offered to take all the wine we bought, box it and ship it to us! now that is customer service!!!! we would HiGhLy recommend Perata Luxury Tours and hope that someday we can return to Napa Valley and have another EPIC experience with them ourselves!!!

2 Thank bgr8house
nittyp, Owner at Perata Luxury Tours, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Thanks for you great review! Its was fun working with you on your two day itinerary. Its great when our 'first time to the valley' customers can go out with us two days. Experiencing places that they may be interested in one day, wines you drink back home, places friends and family suggested to you, etc. Then, as we did with your group, expose you to some places you'd likely never stumble across without us on the other day! :-)

Thank you for allowing us to put one of your precious days in the valley, completely in our hands! And, that it was a blast for your group, is what we love to hear!

Cheers,

Smithers, BC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“As always another home run!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This was our third trip out with Perata Luxury Tours and our driver Garrett. We enjoy the personal attention Nick and his team add to the wine tasting experience. Garrett is a joy to spend the day with. His knowledge of local wines and his relationships with the winery owners and curators we visit is unbeatable. The wineries that Nick chose for our day were small, intimate, casual and the quality of the wines was fantastic...just how we like it! I would recommend Nick and Garrett to any true wine enthusiast....you will not be disappointed.

1 Thank Laura S
nittyp, Owner at Perata Luxury Tours, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
You guys are always a pleasure to hear from! Now, that you've been out with us a number of times touring, I have to really sharpen my pencil, and keep it exciting and fun! Repeat clients like you two, are the reason we keep scouting and discovering more amazing wines and tasting experiences that are so above and beyond the ordinary tastings that the average visitor experiences while visiting the valley.

I already have some fantastic ideas in mind for your fourth visit, which we look forward to! :-)

There are so many amazing hidden gems around Napa and Sonoma, that we can provide unique experiences for many trips to come!

Thank you again!

Proprietor, Perata Luxury Tours
Napa Valley, California
Houston, Texas, United States
“FANTASTIC!!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My wife and I could not ask for a better trip and better service. Dave our driver was knowledgeable and courteous the entire trip. It will truly be memorable. Would recommend it to any that is looking for the best Napa experience.

Visited February 2013
Thanks for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and arranging a very personal tour for the two of you. When you contacted me and made it clear that you wanted us to assemble a memorable tour day for the two of you, with no specific requests, other than an intimate & fun tour, I put myself in your shoes, and thought to myself, what would I want to do, coming to wine country, visiting for the first time, but wanting to stay away from the crowds. Done! A fun day visiting private wineries, rubbin' elbows with owners, family and winemakers, and a tasty stop for lunch!

Its a pleasure for us to help make your vacation to the Napa Valley a memorable one!

See you again soon!