“Professional, personalized service. I'll definitely use Perata Luxury car service again” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Perata Luxury Tours

Customizable Private Napa Valley Winery Tour
Ranked #6 of 38 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Perata Luxury Tours LLC is a boutique wine country transportation option specializing in custom assembled private wine country tours. Spotless late model vehicles, fun & knowledgeable local tour guides, and unique and exclusive access to some amazing family owned and small production wineries is what we pride ourselves on. Many of our favorite vineyards traditionally may not be experienced by visitors without the relationships and knowledge of your guides at Perata Luxury Tours LLC. We work with you to create a custom tailored day(s) touring the Napa Valley or Sonoma County Wine Regions! We are fully licensed by the California Public Utilities Commission (TCP#35682B) and meet all the insurance & safety guidelines of the CAPUC & the California Highway Patrol. Our fleet consists of late model 2014 and newer Ford Expedition Limited 'L' SUVs, which seat up to six comfortably. For parties up to nine guests, we offer our 2015 Ford Transit HD-350 Nine passenger Limousine Conversion Van. This luxury van is full height - so you can stand inside van! Great for groups of four to nine people. Our Limousine Van in Luxury Touring at its finest!
Scotsdale, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2012

Nick Perata, the owner of Perata Luxury Car Service, was easy to work with and very helpful. Starting from the time I called for a quote and availability - he was promptly available to answer my questions and provide suggestions. He collected info on which wineries I wanted to visit, what type of varietals I most enjoy and then filled in the gaps and provided me a schedule that ultimately resulted in a great vacation. The suggestions were tailored to my liking and the days built so there was ample time at each location to enjoy the wine and scenery. The Mercedes was clean and very comforable. Nick provided just the right amount of narrative during the drives to add to the trip but not be overwhelming. All and all -- great service!

Los Angeles, California
“Fantastic experience; a great company to work with.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

Nick (the owner) helped plan or tour, and did a great job. We met with the vineyard owners and really got to see their operations. Justin (our guide and driver) was equally professional and helpful. These people really enjoy wine and created a day we will not forget. Thanks Nick.

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great Experience - Go With Their Schedule”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

Highly accommodating and very helpful. Even though we tried some of the wineries we had been suggested by friends, their choices were much more intimate and a better experience. Would highly recommend following their lead. Great experience.

nittyp, Owner at Perata Luxury Tours, responded to this review, April 3, 2012
Thanks for the review! We like to think we have some really fun and unique wineries to visit! When customers allow us to plan a day for them, we are able to really show you the other side of the Napa Valley. The more personal, friendly, fun & unique side! There is so many great hidden gems out there tucked back in the hillsides of the Napa Valley, that even experienced visitors to the area are often amazed by the places we come up with!

Since you are hiring a local company, based here in downtown Napa, where myself and my business partner/ wife Katie live, and where my small group of tour guides live, you are getting the knowledge of people that live, breath and speak the language of world class wine and food every day!

We look forward to sharing more great wineries with you on your next visit. There are some great wines and properties here that made the Napa Valley famous, but allowing us to plan a day for you, or at minimum, slip in a winery or two of our choice, really gives you a VIP, behind the scenes look at some truly interesting stories, gorgeous private properties not open to the general public, and meeting some really awesome vintners and winery owners!

Cheers!

Nick & Katie Perata
Proprietors - Perata Luxury Tours & Car Services
Miami, Florida
“1 Year Wedding Anniversary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

My husband and I just came back from Napa where we celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary. Since it was our first time in Napa, we decided it was best to get a private tour to really be able to enjoy our time there. Based on tripadvisor reviews, Perata Luxury Car Services was the best...and indeed they are! From the start, Nick gave me amazing service and helped me plan an itinerary based on where we wanted to go. Our driver for the day was Justin - he was awesome! Justin was very knowledgeable and if he didn't have an answer to one of our questions, was quick to find it! All in all, our private tour was AMAZING and we will definitely be using Nick and Justin on our trip back to Napa!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“The Only Way to Go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2012

During our trip to Napa, we were able to experience some of the popular wineries as well as the more intimate ones, thanks to Perata Tours. Having the 1 on 1 attention and experiencing each venue in a laid-back manner is what really made our trip enjoyable! Thanks Nick for arranging, and thanks to Garrett for putting up with us the whole day!