“Couldn't have been better!”

Napa Winery Shuttle
Reviewed March 11, 2012

My Girlfriend and I had looked thru many tour websites and wanted a more personable tour but not quite private....Well we picked the Napa Winery Shuttle and couldn't have been happier with out experience. Lawrence, the driver was very knowledgeable and understanding and took us to 8 different wineries though out the day... the tour was us two and two other couples ...... we got to choose some of the wineries and Lawrence told us all about the history of napa valley and the wineries...best experience in napa...ASk to go see Silverado...you will not be disappointed with the view!!!! Will use them again on our next visit!

1  Thank Frank V
"requests"
"itinerary"
"cheese"

Reviewed February 12, 2012

Our tour guide was Laurence. He's a really great guy! We visited 7 wineries when we went. We weren't rushed, but did keep to a good schedule. We had plenty of time at each winery to check out the wines and shop around. Lunch was at V. Sattui. GREAT wines if you like whites like I do. We had plenty of time to eat and try some wines while at Sattui's. Most of the wineries had a tasting fee, but they all pretty much waived it if you bought some wine.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

Had a great day taking the Napa Valley Wine Shuttle! Lawrence was our driver, and did a great job coordinating visits to 7 wineries with the 4 different groups on the shuttle. We weren't rushed, but he kept us on schedule in order to see as many wineries as possible. We were lucky to have a great group that was flexible about where we went and were always on time getting back on the shuttle.
Lawrence was very knowledgable about the wineries and the area and offered great tips on how save on the the tasting fees. While he provided us with a couple of discount coupons, we were able to get several more from our hotel. Overall, this was a great way to tour the Napa Valley wineries and was a good value.

Reviewed December 20, 2011

I highly recommend this trip to Napa Valley wine tasting, Tour guide was very nice he explained everything about the grapes and wines before we got into the winery. We had enough time for lunch and a little walk around Yountville

See more reviews
Reviewed October 16, 2011

We have used this company before and loved it! Unfortunately we did not have the same experience this time around. Our driver seemed to be in a hurry the entire day. His driving was so erractic; speeding up, stopping fast, turning quick. I literally had motion sickness by the end of the trip. Most of the passengers were commenting to each other during the whole day. He was determined to fit in as many wineries as possible, sometimes only allowing 25 minutes to visit. I have been on several winery tours in Napa, Sonoma and Callistoga. The average number of wineries we visit in a day is usually 5. I lost count at 7, but I think there may have been 8. I didn't even taste at 2 of the wineries because I was not feeling well from shuttle ride. We were given ample time at V. Sattui for lunch, which I appreciated. The weather was amazing and it was nice to sit at the picnic tables and enjoy a great lunch. Rubicon was also a longer stop. My husband and I didn't visit the tasting room, just purchased a glass at the wine bar and walked around the beautiful estate. I wish we would have visited some wineries that included a tour, especially since my husband and I were basically the only ones on the shuttle who had been to Napa before. I wasn't pleased with all of his winery selections, but with so many to choose from chances are you are not going to like them all. I would give this company a try again, though I would definitely request Karl, our first driver/guide. He was awesome

3  Thank Leona M