“Love their Tri-tip”

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Napa, California
“Love their Tri-tip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

My wife and I enjoy the service and food at red Rock North. You can count on the consistency of their great Tri-Tip meals and sandwiches. We've become regulars!

• Visited August 2013

Cary, North Carolina
“Burgers and fries in Napa”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

We asked one of the staff at our hotel for a local, casual restaurant where we could relax after a day on the road. She recommended Red Rock North. It was just what we needed. A casual restaurant filled with locals, red checked tablecloths and good food. We both had burgers which were very good and huge. The special toppings are generously applied. Same with the fries. One order was more than enough for two people. A novelty is the wine is served in cocktail glasses. It was fine but not something you would expect in the heart of wine country. The service was very good, friendly and efficient.

• Visited May 2013
Sacramento
“Mediocre breakfast”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I was underwhelmed by the breakfast. The place is in a little strip mall and very basic interior. I had simple eggs and bacon. The bacon was overcooked. The fried potatoes were greasy. It cost almost 9 dollars. I would not recommend for breakfast.

Napa, California
“A hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great food by a creative chef who has great burgers and salads and is providing good low calorie choices. It is somewhat hidden and has good parking and the interior is plain and functional

Visited April 2012
Southlake, Texas
“Small place with big menu!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

After a full day of wine tasting our group of four had quite the appetite and was looking for a good, local spot. Basically, we chose RR because we grew tired of looking, lol! But, for the most part, I'm glad we did. And when I say small I mean tiny. The entire place has, maybe, eleven tables! Luckily, we walked in as a family of 4 was exiting. My wife and I got cheeseburgers and our friends shared the 3-meat BBQ plate, consisting of ribs, brisket and sausage. While the flavor in our burgers was a little lacking, the portions were plentiful. And being from Texas I had to ask my friends for a bite of BBQ to see if it was worthy of my palate ;-) It was just OK. And for what it cost, I expected better. The brisket and sausage was dry, but surprisingly, the ribs were pretty tasty. Overall, we were satisfied (probably in most part because we were starving) ...just not with the prices.

Visited November 2011