Open today: 10:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Review Highlights
Discovered a great winery

Great experience Marilyn our tasting guide was terrific and knowledgeable about the different... read more

Reviewed December 18, 2023
Edward L
Relaxed tasting, scenic estate

We walked round to the winery from our hotel, Indigo, which was an easy 35 minutes, and caught an... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2023
FunBoyOne
London, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Napa
from $129.69
from $313.00
from $125.00
from $125.00
More Info
All reviews wine club o brien great wine wine tasting beautiful setting host bottle winery merlot poets reservation wineries sip recommendation server
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

This was the last of several wineries that we had stopped at on a recent trip to Napa and Sonoma. I can’t think of a better way to close out the trip. The wines were terrific. The service was absolutely top notch - Rob led us through the tasting and although he has just started there not long before our visit he was very well versed on the winery’s history, their wines, etc. Sat outside in a very comfortable tasting area and just felt perfect in every way. Make a reservation here if you are visiting Napa - you will not be disappointed!

Date of experience: April 2019
3  Thank akelly1470
Reviewed April 22, 2019

My husband and I enjoyed the beautiful grounds at this quaint boutique winery. A pleasant way to start the day in Napa. We enjoyed all the wines but SEDUCTION is still our favorite.

Date of experience: November 2018
2  Thank ShellieS_12
Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

Excellent wine. Private tasting with Marilyn was informative and fun. Would definitively recommend this winery.

Date of experience: March 2019
2  Thank Michael E
Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

I decided to visit O’Brien Estate because the very good reviews. Not only didn’t disappoint, but also reshaped my idea of a “wine tasting”. I was on a solo trip and didn’t know what I was walking into. It was essentially a 1X1 experience with Marilyn who couldn’t have made me feel more welcomed than she did. The wine and cheese selection was amazing. Bart the owner came by and greeted me. Very genuine and welcoming as well.

I circled back the next day and bought 6 bottles of wine. Bart the owner happened to catch me as he was packing his car to go on a trip and he stopped what he was doing and took the time to offer me a glass of wine and then put together my orders.

This an exceptional winery with very good wine that should be a must visit on your trip.

Date of experience: January 2019
4  Thank ericbcarguru
BartOBrien, Owner at O'Brien Estate Winery, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review! Bart

Reviewed December 12, 2018

Call and make an appointment to visit this exclusive vineyard. Try their wines, and then join the Club.

Date of experience: June 2018