“Excellent First Napa Experience”
Review of Beau Wine Tours

Beau Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 44 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Beau Wine Tours offers custom Napa Valley wine tours and luxury transportation throughout the Bay Area. Whether you are visiting Napa Valley's wine country or San Francisco, our experienced Napa wine tour staff will help you plan the ultimate insider getaway. From wine novice to experienced connoisseur, we can custom design a Napa Valley wine tour to meet your needs. Our dedicated staff has developed extensive relationships with both the small family "boutique" Napa wineries, as well as the larger well-known wine estates; allowing Beau Wine Tours access and privileges for our clients which are not generally afforded to the public. Let our professional Napa wine tour guides show you the best-kept secrets and hidden gems of the Napa Valley!
Reviewed May 11, 2014

This was our first ever Napa wine tour and our drive Philip Vinci could not have been more helpful and nicer. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a wonderful experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,608)

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Anyone interested in having an awesome experience in Napa, hire Beau Tours and ask for Donald Buxton! From day one to day three, he kept us informed and entertained. We visited many wineries/ vineyards throughout the AVAs. Although it was raining some days, the views of the places we visited were outstanding. The wines were superb. Listen to Donald, let him set your itinerary and just relax and soak up the fun. He has 40+ years’ experience in Napa, he grew up there and knows the owners and is well respected within the industry.
AVA's we visited, Spring Mt., Howell Mt., Stags Leap, Rutherford, Coombsville, St. Helena, and Carneros, plus more, I am sure. At the end of our trip, Donald became family. I am sure, if you choose Beau Tours and Donald Buxton, you will not go wrong.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Used beau for a week super safe and knowledgable. Took care of all hour planning and allowed us to enjoy all the tastings with no worries

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Our driver, Donald Buxton, arrived promptly at our hotel and welcomed us into the limo with a bottle of champagne and a promise of a wonderful day. He did not disappoint. My husband and I were introduced to three other couples, and by the time we had toasted with the champagne and arrived at the first winery, we were friends. We visited four wonderful wineries, were served a delicious picnic lunch at the second winery, and sampled lots of wine. Donald took care of shipping the wine home to us. It was a delightful day. We will definitely use Beau Wine Tours in the future!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I had a little trouble making the reservation because I got the date wrong the first time I told Todd and correcting it was a bit of a hassle. Once that was solved we were assigned a driver, Brian, and had a great time. I was interested in the Arts in April exhibits in Napa and our driver worked out the best places to go to see good art and drink good wine. My husband has Parkinson's, tires easily, and has trouble getting in and out of cars. Brian was very helpful so I didn't have to worry about anything. We had a 3+ hour tour that included 3 locations. My husband needed to rest so we didn't extend the trip. Brian even got me a deli sandwich while we were in an art gallery because I hadn't eaten yet. The best location was Artesa Winery. The wine was wonderful and their resident artist does magnificent glass installations. We joined their wine club because that's the only place you can get it other than the winery itself. I highly recommend their sparkling wine! Yummy!