“Best massage”

Napa Massage & Skin Care
Ranked #10 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Napa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Established in 1999 Experience true Napa style in the heart of downtown Napa. We're a local's favorite with an ideal visitor's location, within walking distance from downtown hotels, world-class wine tasting, shopping and dining. Our serene environment is ideal for a solo retreat, romantic couple's getaway, bridal shower, girl's weekend or other small group. You'll be charmed by relaxing, well-appointed treatment rooms each equipped with soothing music, memory foam massage tables with cozy table warmer, lavender eye pillows and herbal heat packs. Our unique location, in a 1915 Craftsman-style house, was originally home to Dr. Welti, a prominent local physician nearly 100 years ago. Today, healing work continues with organic and effective Skin Care and Waxing, Massage Therapists that exceed the education standard and Detoxifying Body Wraps created to sooth muscles, relax the mind and remove unwanted toxins from the body.
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best massage”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I was able to make an appointment the same day as I was in town just for one day. The historic home is quaint and cozy and the room was comfortable. I really needed a massage after moving into a new home the week before, My aromatherapy massage met all my needs and I felt very good afterwards. I would highly recommend to all.

Visited July 2013

1 Thank highroady

Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Highly recommended for therapeutic massage”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I am a physically active woman in my twenties and have issues with back pain from scoliosis. Last new years my fiance and I drove up from LA to visit Napa for a getaway. We were having a great time, but in the middle of our wonderful vineyard tours , I had to stop because the pain in my back was just too much. With the car ride and the travel, I was in bad shape. I knew the best thing would be for me to find a nice therapeutic massage, but since this was my first time in NoCal, so I had no idea where to go.
Now, I'm not wealthy, but because of my chronic back pain, I've had a lot of different massages at a lot of different places. I went to Napa Massage and Bodycare based on an online review and I was so thankful I did! I told my masseuse about my pain history and not only did she listen and give me one of the best therapeutic massages I've ever had, but she showed me more exercises I should be using, gave me tips on what exactly I should look for when I get a massage, and gave me wonderful, detailed information about the aromatherapy oil I purchased to help with my inflammation.
I feel horrible because I don't remember my masseuse's name, because I went there over a year ago. But that should tell you just how satisfied I was to remember this single massage from 2012! My only regret is that I don't live closer so I could go more often!

Visited March 2013

3 Thank Amber F
El Granada, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Couples Massage”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

This was my first visit to Napa Massage & Bodycare as I was in town on an extended weekend getaway to Napa to relax. My boyfriend booked a 90 minute couples' massage here after browsing through online reviews. He couldn't have made a better choice! Our therapists were very fantastic. Both asked us what areas of our body that needed the most attention. Those needs were addressed at the requested pressure in addition to the whole body massage. When we were done, we were both very relaxed and feeling fantastic. We both felt that this was the best massage we've ever had. We do receive regular massages at our local spas in Half Moon Bay. But, neither of us are ready to go back to our regular place after enjoying such wonderful massages at Napa Massage. We visit Napa several times a year and will definitely be back to book another couples massage. Just wonderful from when we walked in to when we left from the staff to the environment. Highly recommend.

Visited February 2014

1 Thank Sandra R
Kimberly M, Owner at Napa Massage & Skin Care, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Thank you so much for letting everyone know about your experieinces here, at Napa Massage! We are so grateful to you!

Cheers -