Perfect for casual meals. Don't look for atmosphere, but the food is tasty and very reasonably priced (especially by Napa standards).
Things to love:
* it's right next to the Oxbow market
* big shade awnings for outdoor eating in the heat of the day
* a heat-lamp toasting you for outdoor eating on a cool Napa night
* nicely-spiced sweet potato fries
* the yummy burgers on egg buns!
* family-friendly (nothing snobby about Gott's)
* did I mention that it's right next door to the Oxbow Market?
Yes, there can be a wait on a busy day, but that's only because it's such a popular spot and you're getting something cooked fresh for you, not drying up on a tray. Gott's is busiest on Farmer's Market days at lunch (Tuesdays and Saturdays), but we've never waited more than 10 minutes from "order to eat," and we've always found a table, inside or out, as we preferred (they give you a light-up alert thingy to tell you when the order's ready, so you can grab a table as soon as the order's in).
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.