“A sparkling experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Domaine Carneros

Domaine Carneros
Ranked #8 of 186 things to do in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Gaze out at stunning views of rolling hills and vineyards on the horizon as you sip wine from the terrace of this sprawling chateau that can be seen from anywhere in the valley. Please phone to make a reservation.
Cumming, Georgia
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“A sparkling experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Wow! What a way to start our day! There is table service on the patio, but I recommend a tour to get the history and knowledge of sparkling wines. Jean Claude was AMAZING, fun and humerous. Plentiful tastings on the tour. Yum.....

Phoenix, Arizona
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Went here by accident and glad we did”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Our limo driver mistakenly took us here instead of Domaine Chandon. Glad he made that mistake. The outdoor seating and champagne tastings were fabulous. This was our last winery of the day, and we spent two hours relaxing and enjoying the afternoon. While the actual property is not a pretty as Domaine Chandon, I think Domaine Carneros is a better place to visit. Both are busy, but I felt we received better service here.

Visited May 2012
Toronto, Canada
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Favourite stop in Napa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

My mother and I did a day trip to Napa and visited a couple of places and this was by far our favourite. The set up of the tasting tour is great and the price is excellent for how much they give you (compared to the others we did). We sat on the patio after our tasting and had a cheese plate with their wine sodas - it was a beautiful place to enjoy the hot weather. Wish I was there now!

Melbourne, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun place, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

Spent an hour there and really enjoyed the sparkling wines and cheese plates. It was very crowded but we had quick and courteous service. Great views.

Portland, Oregon
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Excellence in tasting ...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

I have been a member of this winery for over 10 years and I recommend it to everyone I know who is traveling to the Napa/Sonoma area. I love taking my friends here and spending some time enjoying the views and sparkling wines. We all love it and my friends always want to return with me. The staff is excellent and very knowledgeable and will make your experience very satisfying. The cheese plates are tasty too! A great place to start your day -- but be warned! You might not ever want to leave!