“abe”

Napa Valley Wineries Tour
Ranked #2 of 44 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Napa Valley Wine Country Tours has been providing transportation for almost 20 years, specializing in private wine and scenic tours, corporate transportation and special events. We have a diverse fleet of luxury vehicles ranging from sedans to late model limo buses. Our main services are daily group tours and customized private tours from San Francisco and Napa, as well as corporate transportation within the San Francisco Bay Area.
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Abe was a fantastic driver/guide..made the tour more memorable
we visited 4 wineries all good. food was good too.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,433)

Reviewed March 27, 2014

First time going to Napa & Sonoma. Using Napa Valley Wine Country Tours was the BEST choice we made! Our bus driver, Keith, was outstanding! He was friendly, informative and kept us entertained!! The stops we made were great...they have a good partnership with a few wineries that benefits the customers. The mimosas and light breakfast were just right and the lunch was very good! I highly recommend this company for a fun, educational (yes, you learn a lot! Even w/ drinking wine! ha) and inviting wine tour! Worth every penny!
Another perk....they pick you up in San Francisco at a convenient location! No need to drive and get lost!!! :)

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I was visiting San Francisco in March, 2014 from Chicago and booked this tour. It was beyond expectations. Our driver was Abe was so helpful and entertaining. We visited 4 wineries, had some breakfast in the van and a lovely lunch at one of the wineries, what more could I ask for? One of the wineries also had olive oil tasting which I really enjoyed. The day of our tour there were only 5 guests, the previous day there were around 20 guests. They have limo vans to accommodate all sizes of parties.
My advice....stop searching for the perfect wine tour and book this!!!!! Amazing day!!!!!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I went on this tour not knowing what I was getting myself into. I'm not really much of a wine taster but this tour converted me into loving wine and enjoying it as part of my dinner.

Roberto was my tour guide and by far he is the funniest tour guide I've ever met! He was the driver, the chief, and the tour guide all in one. I quickly learned that the best part of a wine tour is that the tour gets better and better after each vinyard you visit.

We stopped at the end of the Golden Gate Bridge where we took photos for about 10mins. During the ride to Sonoma, I met some very friendly people. I had a blast, I would like to go again in the nearby future.

1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Our annual girls weekend was spent in San Francisco this year. This tour was an all day event, including breakfast, 4 wineries, (one with an olive oil tasting room), and lunch. Our route took us over the Golden Gate bridge and back over the Bay Bridge. Our driver Abe, made the day even more fun with his humor. This is the perfect way to visit wineries, leaving the planning, scheduling, some sight seeing and driving up to a professional, all at a very reasonable rate.

3  Thank Mary B