“Wonderful Tour By Alex”

Napa Valley Wineries Tour
Ranked #2 of 44 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Napa Valley Wine Country Tours has been providing transportation for almost 20 years, specializing in private wine and scenic tours, corporate transportation and special events. We have a diverse fleet of luxury vehicles ranging from sedans to late model limo buses. Our main services are daily group tours and customized private tours from San Francisco and Napa, as well as corporate transportation within the San Francisco Bay Area.
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We were given a tour by Napa Valley Wine County Tours. They accommodated our times and provided a limo van that seated all of us comfortably. Alex was our driver who was very professional and accommodating. After wine tasting, Alex dropped us off at a restaurant and proceeded to take our wine purchases back to our hotel so we didn't have to carry them with us to dinner. I will definitely use this company again and request Alex the next time we tour the wine country again. Fantastic and memorable experience!

There are newer reviews for Napa Valley Wine Country Tours

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Our shuttle picked us up at the hotel and was great in guiding us around the local Napa area. The picnic lunch was a great reprieve from fancy dining we were used to. Glenn our driver was very friendly and professional and proved to be a great asset. It would have been nice to squeeze in another winery.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

My husband and I visited Napa Valley July 2013 with the help of Napa Valley Wine Country Tours and ABE. The tour picked us up right outside of our hotel and dropped us off near our hotel. The pick up and drop off were easy. The pick up was really early in the morning, but its necessary provided the full day of activities.

ABE was absolutely a great tour guide. The humor, the considerations, etc.

The bus was comfortable provided it was a group tour. Note: This is not a personalized, couples-only tour. So expect to be around others. The other people on our tour were fun and nice so we didn't mind at all. If personalized is what you want then spend the $ and get your own private tour.

ABE and his company seemed to have the connections to get us into the nicer wineries. He also seemed to pay particular attention to planning which wineries we visited and when we visited those wineries. This was important so we could stay on schedule, get back to the city on time and visit as many nice wineries at possible.

My only complaint would be the food. The breakfast was good (cheeses, mimosa, bread, jelly, etc.) (continental). I did expect more from lunch. It was just deli sandwiches, hummus, and a few other items. While it was good; I expected more. However, the lack of lunch selection didn't take away from the 5 stars. Just something to keep in mind as you are selecting your options.

In Summary: ABE is great! The tour bus was comfortable. The breakfast was good; the lunch average. Wineries beautiful (we aren't experienced NAPA Valley winery visitors, so take our advice with a grain of salt).

Reviewed December 4, 2013

First time in Napa, so I wanted a great tour, and I got the BEST! Glenn picked us up from the Meritage in a gorgeous stretch limo. He was informative, entertaining, and an absolutely phenomenal limo driver/tour guide. He asked us what we would like to see, and he customized the tour for us. Each stop was unique, and we were not rushed or pressured in any way. I specifically wanted to go to the O'Brien Estate Winery (because my last name is O'Brien). The tour was full, but Glenn made it happen anyway. If I go back to Napa, I will definitely be calling Napa Valley Wine Country Tours and will definitely request that Glenn be my guide!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Took a girl's trip to Napa to visit some vineyards. We booked a tour with the Napa Valley Wine Tours. Our experience was great right from the beginning. Aside from the great wine and the beautiful vineyards, this tour was exceptional because of our tour guide/bus driver/chef/advisor - ABE. He was so personable and funny. He made the trip one of the most memorable experiences we've ever had. I would recommend this tour to anyone, but you have to ask for ABE!!