“My Bachelorette Party!”

Napa Valley Wineries Tour
Ranked #2 of 43 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Napa Valley Wine Country Tours has been providing transportation for almost 20 years, specializing in private wine and scenic tours, corporate transportation and special events. We have a diverse fleet of luxury vehicles ranging from sedans to late model limo buses. Our main services are daily group tours and customized private tours from San Francisco and Napa, as well as corporate transportation within the San Francisco Bay Area.
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“My Bachelorette Party!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This past weekend my two bridesmaids booked a limo bus with this company for my bachelorette party. It was the best decision ever!! The bus was plenty big enough to fit all 13 of us, and it was very clean and modern looking. The sound system for our music was awesome! The best part of using this company was Scott! I found our later that Scott, our driver, decorated the bus himself with balloons and decal stickers that fit perfectly with the theme! He was so attentive and took great care of us! Additionally he was very knowledgeable about wine & the wineries we went to. He made sure everything was lined up and ready for us when we got to where we were going. He even set up our lunch at one of the wineries (I actually saw him running to get everything set up so we didn't have to wait too long to eat)! He was great at handling all of us crazy, silly women. He kept us on schedule without being too pushy. I feel like some people can be too impatient about that kind of stuff. I have no complaints about the experience and actually couldn't have asked for a better driver or company! I would highly recommend Scott and Napa Valley Wine Country Tours to anyone that wants to have a great time with a group of friends/family!

6 Thank jennas4

• Thai first
San Ramon, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Uh-Mazing!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Scott was our driver. He was the best driver, host, educator. He was so polite and professional. He kept everything super fun. Everyone in our party had the best time. I highly highly reccomend him.

Toronto, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Good tour, not cheap, but well run”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The tour was arranged for our family by the company. We enjoy wine, so we knew what we were looking for, but there were so many options we felt it was best to leave it up to the professionals. They selected four wineries for us to visit in the Napa Valley area.

The wine tour was well lead, and the people seemed to know Corey, our driver, so we got treated very well. He even provided us with snacks, and water for the drive between wineries. However we felt the pace was a bit slow. Considering the number of wineries and the fact that we were on our tour for about around 8-9 hours, we thought that we should have been able to vist more than 4.

Highly recommend, just keep your driver moving along.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Duncan T
Oakland, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Napa Valley Wine tour w/ Scott (our driver)”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We reserved a tour with Napa Valley Wine tours for a friend's bachelorette party. Our driver Scott was awesome! He took such great care of us on our trip. we were all impressed in how dedicated and how hard he worked to exceed our needs and expectations. We took a day excursion to a few wineries, had lunch and enjoyed our girl time!

Thank you!

New York, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Abe is awesome!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My two friends, boyfriend and I booked this tour and had a lot of fun. Abe was very funny and random with his jokes- it was pretty fun to be with him and everyone knew him! My only one suggestion would be to maybe do 3 wineries and spend more time since we wanted to get a bottle but couldn't since we only had 20 minutes at the first two I believe. Great lunch too! The group was young too - 20s and 30s.

Visited March 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction