“Fabulous.”
Review of Mustards Grill

Mustards Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Mustards Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 310 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: The natural world of Napa Valley is steeped in sunshine, flavor, and beauty. From chefs finding fresh inspiration, to travelers partaking in tastings, to locals exploring the countryside, one and all are privy to a world of experiences worth savoring. It was this natural beauty for which our beloved restaurant was named. The mustard flower blooms in the spring, nourishing the vineyard soil and brightening the world. Mustards Grill has likewise been an invigorating presence in Napa since 1983, serving farm-to-table fare that celebrates the flavors of our California home. Award-winning chef Cindy Pawlcyn has crafted a menu of unique favorites, all using ingredients from Mustards Grill's garden or sourced locally. Join us for a meal of fine food and easy conversation while sipping on some of the valley's finest.
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Insane wine list :-)
Farm to table menu. GET THE MAC N CHEESE
Very very tasty. Make a reservation.
Thoroughly enjoyed.

1  Thank JDM0225
Write a ReviewReviews (2,476)

Reviewed August 9, 2014

This place is great. The service was fatastic from end to end. The hostess was great, the floor manager was great, the bussers were great and our waiter was (you guessed it) great. I enjoyed the variety of food. I ordered the pork chop. Just be sure to tell them you want medium well to well. My chop was ordered medium and, by my standards, I would call the center of what I received very rare. I could have sent it back, but didn't. I noticed another table sending their chop back for more cooking, so it must be the restaurant's assessment of medium, well, etc. The dish was very flavorful and the location is fun. I would go back to this restaurant.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Obviously there are many wonderful choices in Napa, but I'm so glad we picked Mustards. Talk about farm to table! The beautiful garden was right next to the restaurant growing all the veggies! Prices were reasonable, service was superb! Only negative was my husbands very expensive ribeye was underwhelming. My less expensive one was delicious. They also made sure not to forget it was my birthday and made it special!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Four of us had dinner here on our first night in Napa and the food was delicious. It's not the same ol' same ol' dishes that seem to be staples at many restaurants these days. Even the Truckstop Deluxe (which is described as meat and potatoes with little or no vegetables) was filet mignon with a crab sauce on the day we were there. My husband, who despises all vegetables, ordered that and loved it. I had to try the Famous Mongolian Pork Chop and it was delicious - tender, juicy, and flavorful. (I wasn't thrilled with the sweet and sour cabbage salad, tho, even though I like cabbage.) We were all too stuffed for dessert.

A couple of days later we stopped there for a late (3 p.m.) lunch and were surprised how crowded it was at that time of day. I guess it's busy all the time so you'd better have reservations. The restaurant is pretty small, tables are a bit close together, there is no special ambiance, and the noise level is high. So if you're looking for a quiet romantic dinner, this is not the place for you. If you just want excellent food with good service, then give Mustard's a try.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

This restaurant has great food. They have a garden where they pick ingredients so fresh is top notch. innovative food with tastes to die for. The tamale appetizer was out of this world! Large portions. Staff is fri8endly and handles th3e inevitable crowd well. It is noisy in the restaurant. We had 8:45 reservations and the place begins to clear out at about 9:00 and the noise level goes down. Make a reservation or you will be disappointed!