Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
A True Napa Gem

Lauren Ackerman has created THE bespoke wine and history experience in Napa! Ackerman Heritage... read more

Reviewed May 9, 2019

from $163.05
from $239.00
from $139.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 16, 2018

I have attended several afternoon teas in various locations with my family! So, when I found one in Napa I knew it would be the perfect experience to celebrate my mom's birthday. The place setting were gorgeous and the overall experience was excellent. Molly was attentive and made booking enjoyable, she even knew my dad from a previous job which is typical for being a Napa local lol! Our tour was lead by Kristie who was absolutely charming with both her presentation and organization throughout the tour of the house. I am already planning on bringing my friends as well as my grandma and grandpa back for separate occasions. I also learned of the tasting room offered which I will most definitely be back to try! Thank you Ackerman Heritage staff for such a tremendous experience (:

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed October 15, 2018

For our 42nd anniversary, my husband and I decided to do a big splurge and we went to the Ackerman Heritage House for a private tour, tasting, and a 3 course dinner. We were greeted with a delicious glass of Chardonnay and delicious snacks. Joe gave us a full tour of the house, which has been meticulously restored, and then we sat down in the table by the kitchen and watched Chef Kelly, whip-up a fantastic three course meal, just for us, that had the most wonderful balance of flavors you can imagine. He loves what he does and it shows in his incredible creations. After dinner, to our surprise, they gave us 3 terrific bottles of wine and his autographed cookbook. This was a one-of-a kind experience for us, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves food and wine and respects those who know how to pair them.

Date of experience: October 2018
Joe H, Hospitality at Ackerman Heritage House, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2018

Ellen,

Thank you for your wonderful and heartfelt review! We truly appreciate the kind words and it was an absolute thrill to host you and your Husband Phil. Thank you as well for choosing The Ackerman Heritage House to share such a momentous and special occasion, we certainly hope to see you again in the future and please enjoy those wines with people that you love!

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Set up a private tasting and tour of the house. One of the best Must Dos in Napa. The house is Victorian and has been restored to it’s time period. Absolutely stunning and the wines if you haven’t tried them are a Napa Favorite. Tasting the wines in the opulent dining room with Reidel glasses priceless. Kristie and Joe were the perfect hosts.
Will I Go Back ? Absolutely. Top notch all the way. Love Love Love