Andaz Napa
River Terrace Inn, A Noble House Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
$265
$259
The Westin Verasa Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$301
$260
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$175
$264
$249
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$279
$271
SpringHill Suites Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$196
$744
$650
$289
$389
Hotwire.com
Silverado Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$235
$172
Orbitz.com
2,185 results
All reviewsglass of winelarge loftnon alcoholic drinksterrace barparking garageloft roomrain showerself parkmini barwithin walking distanceheart of downtownfire pitmodern hotelhardwood floorsdouble sinkssoaking tubhuge shower
Reviewed April 14, 2010

I decided to take my 84 year old mom to the Napa Valley for her birthday which was April 5, 2010. I had been in contact with Vicki (AVIA) since February, 2010 attempting to make this a memorable birthday experience for her, and thanks to the AVIA family I cannot say enough positive things about the city of Napa OR the AVIA hotel.

The hotel is absolutely beautiful and the interior design is phenomenal. Every staff member that we were in contact with was WONDERFUL!!! We had a suite which was well maintained by housekeeping staff who took the time to replenish tolietries and ensure that we had an abundance of fresh, fluffy towels and clean linens. Our 5th floor view allowed us to see the mountains and the courtyyard. Our room was comfortable, BEAUTIFUL and spacious. Most impressive was the fact that this hotel was QUIET!!!

Juliette is the ultimate concierge; she was very knowledgeable,personable and accommodating...she worked very hard to ensure that we felt special and we did. If you attend the evening wine tasting events make sure you find Scott who is usually in the bar area. His knowledge of wines is quite impressive and you will learn a great deal if you listen.

To make your arrangements make sure you talk with Vicki as she is very prompt in her responses and great to work with. She even took the time to come out and say hello upon our arrival. You can bet that I will stay at the AVIA whenever I go to the Napa Valley again or any place that has an AVIA hotel. The people there take the time to know your name, listen to your questions and provide honest responses. The valets and bell hops are bright, witty young people who prove that the true art of customer service is not an ancient practice. They were great as well.

Again, Avia, thank you for making this a wonderful birthday experience for my mom.

Sincerely,'

Dr. G.T. Thomas

• Stayed: April 2010
AVIANapaGM, General Manager at Andaz Napa, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2010

Dear Valued Guest,
We are overjoyed that you chose AVIA to celebrate your mom's 84th birthday and you had a memorable experience! We are glad you enjoyed the décor and atmosphere of hotel and the evening wine tastings. Thank you for all the wonderful comments regarding the staff and the service you received. They do enjoy making each guest feel special and it sounds like they did just that. I will share your comments with the staff as you have so many wonderful things to say about them. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again in Napa or at one of our other locations.

Reviewed April 12, 2010

I stayed here with my husband for 2 nights and our experience was good overall, but with a few kinks. Although the downtown area of Napa is experiencing a bit of a renaissance, they still have a long way to go and the town is still a bit boring. So, I'd probably wouldn't stay here again for another year or two while the city is still in transition. Secondly, it is quite a distance from all the wineries and restaurants (the city of Napa has mediocre dining) and we ended up driving about 30 minutes every night to get to our dining destinations in St. Helena. Not to mention the wineries are a bit of a drive to get to as well. I also thought the price we paid for our Master Suite with tub was a bit high considering these factors mentioned above. The staff was nice but when we requested a different room because our view was a concrete wall, the desk staff was unwilling to move us, claiming a full house. When I phoned the manager, she moved us righ away to a much brighter room - which we certainly appreciated. Although their were some good features I enjoyed during my stay, I feel the hotel and the downtown area have a long way to go before I would consider staying their again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,
I reviewed your comments regarding your stay with us at AVIA. We do take all comments seriously and appreciate all the feedback we get. I do apologize that the view in your room was not what you expected. However, I am glad we were able to move you to another room that was brighter and with a better view. Napa is in the process of revitalizing downtown and many of our guests enjoy the area. It's unfortunate that the area didn't have what you were hoping for during your stay. Thank you for staying with us and we do hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed April 9, 2010

We just got back from an extended weekend in Napa. Found this hotel on jetsetter.com and got it for a great rate. It was a great deal and well worth it. I truly have no complaints about this hotel. The location is within walking distance to many restaurants. You are right down the road from Hwy 29 so very convenient when departing the hotel for you daily wine tour. The hotel is new so obviously very clean. The fitness center was good--not perfect but I talked to one of the owners and he was going to make some changes. The lobby smells wonderful and the staff was great. They do little wine tastings each evening at 5pm. We only made it to one but it was lovely. The outdoor terrace and fire pit were great too. So much fun to sit out there and relax. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
AVIANapaGM, General Manager at Andaz Napa, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2010

Dear Valued Guest,
We are happy you decided to give AVIA a try and had a wonderful stay. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding the location of the hotel, staff and evening wine tastings. The outdoor terrace and fire pit is a great place to unwind and relax in the evening and we are so glad you were able to enjoy. Thank you for staying at AVIA and we look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed April 7, 2010

arrived easter sunday. as our first trip to napa, we arrived a little later than intended due to traffic and bad weather. they had a special wine tasting in the restaurant that had ended ten minutes before our arrival. I inquired about doing the tasting but was told that it was over and we were too late (ten minutes literally). Otherwise the staff was friendly and helpful. The room was modern and nice. Good location if you want to stay in the city. I would not recommend it if you are driving and want to do a lot of wine tastings as the distances can be far from one winery to another (something we did not realize until we arrived) . It is about 30 miles to get to Sterling Vineyards from there.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay at AVIA Napa. I apologize you arrived after the wine tasting was over for the evening. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be friendly and helpful. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed March 31, 2010

Brand new, contemporary hotel. I got an incredible suite with fireplace and a huge bathtub, but all rooms are very nice. Service was great.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
AVIANapaGM, General Manager at Andaz Napa, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2010

Dear Valued Guest,
We read your review and are very happy to hear you had a pleasant stay at AVIA Napa. It is nice to hear you enjoyed the fireplace in your room and the service you received. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!