Andaz Napa
River Terrace Inn, A Noble House Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
$299
Napa Winery Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
$219
$189
Official Site
SpringHill Suites Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$179
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

$297
$279
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Elm House Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
$261
$240
Silverado Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$239
Cancelon
$766
$700
2,209 results
All reviewsparking garageglass of winelarge loftnon alcoholic drinksterrace barloft roomrain showerself parkmini barwithin walking distanceheart of downtownfire pitmodern hotelhardwood floorsdouble sinkssoaking tubhuge shower
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I stay in upwards of 50 hotels per year and very rarely award any of them 5 stars, but Andaz Napa is more than deserving. The hotel is beautifully decorated to capture the rustic charm of Napa will providing cutting edge amenities like rainfall showers, state-of-the-art iPod docks and more often than note two-TVs per room.

The bathrooms are large and the beds are bigger (California Kings instead of plain old Kings). The lobby is large and spacious - with daily wine tastings (and a free glass when you arrive). Ordered room service one night but never made it to the restaurant. I will see the bar functions as a coffee bar in the AM and the coffee is fantastic.

There is a beautiful roof space where you can enjoy wine from your favorite vineyard during the day (the bar doesn't open until 5PM) or cocktails before dinner in the evening.

Concierge was helpful to arrange transportation and help with some dinner recommendations though we used a private concierge for vineyard tours.

There is no fitness center but full access to a gym next store which isn't the most modern facility in the world but very well-equipped.

Minor issue: we booked 3 months out and they were all out of rooms with two beds, had to go with a king / pull-out sofa. Not a big deal, just something to keep in mind. Also, every room seemed to be pretty different. We had a few (big group) and all but one had a fireplace and the one without it had a balcony. So ask about room type when you book.

All in all, an excellent hotel that maintains the charm of a small B&B / boutique hotel while upholding the customer service standards and luxurious amenities of a chain.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I just celebrated my 50th birthday here and it could not have been nicer. We booked the large loft terrace and had a pre-party before going out to dinner. All of my guests were blown away at how beautiful the suite was. In addition, the staff is magnificent. From the time we checked in until we drove away every request we made was fulfilled in a matter of minutes. This is not the cheapest place in Napa, but it is worth every penny for a special occasion. Thank you Andaz!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Andaz is the boutique brand of Hyatt and the properties that I have stayed at are all of a high quality with very personal attention. Personally I don't like the lack of a reception and a check in area it can be very disorganised if the hotel is busy checking in lots of people.

We were greeted with a glass of excellent wine and due to staying at Hyatts frequently we had been upgraded to an extra large room. The suite was excellent, on the third floor, overlooking the terrrace bar. We were disappointed that the bar and restaurant are closed Monday and Tuesday as that was when we were staying.

As well as a seating area there was a large bedroom with a tub and a large bathroom with a huge shower. Fridge was well stocked with non alcoholic drinks.

We had breakfast in the Farmers Market. The menu was varied and so we were spoilt for choice. I have to say the service at breakfast was very slow and food took 20-30 minutes to come and getting the cheque was also a struggle.

The free car parking at the rear of the hotel is a real bonus. While the Andaz may be at the quieter end of Napa there is no shortage of bars and restaurants within a short walk.

There is a small business area with a couple of PC's - the first 15 minutes is free but you still have to give a credit card even for the free access.

Overall very good.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I checked in to Andaz yesterday and am staying until tomorrow. The experience has been interesting enough to this point that I felt the need to review during my stay.

The hotel is in the center of downtown Napa. You can easily walk to all the downtown restaurants and bars. The exterior is beautiful and welcoming. We pulled up and were greeted right away by a "host" that checked us in on an iPad in the lobby while giving my husband & I each a glass of wine. It was a great experience at first. Then things got complicated...

Now, I realize this part may be a rare scenario, but I still feel the need to share: We had booked the "large loft terrace" room specifically for two reasons: a dual fireplace and a balcony. My husband & I were really looking forward to opening a bottle of wine in the room to enjoy by the fire or on our private balcony. At check-in, I was told I had been upgraded to the "tower suite" room due to my Hyatt status. This seemed great, but when we got to the room: no balcony and no fireplace. It was a lovely room with high ceilings, but it was hard to view it as an upgrade when it didn't even have the amenities of my originally booked room. I called our host and politely asked if I could decline the upgrade and just go to the "large loft terrace" room as planned. He promptly showed up at our room with new keys so we could transfer. We hauled our luggage down two floors to our new room. Again, it had no fireplace and no balcony! At this point, we were not having fun anymore and went to the lobby to deal with it directly (still hauling luggage around). A manager came over and explained that they had oversold our room category and the room we booked was no longer available. She could get us in a room with a fireplace OR a room with a "partial" balcony, but not a room with both. To her credit, she was very nice and apologetic and gave us several comps for our troubles. Unfortunately, it doesn't change the fact that I flew from Florida to California and I'm still not staying in the room I wanted and booked.

Once we settled on the room, I have few complaints. It's a nice hotel, but there are small details that keep it from being a Ritz or a Four Seasons quality. Perfect example: We requested turndown service and I actually laughed when I saw it. They did nothing to the bed itself. The only reason I knew someone had even been in our room was because they haphazardly shut our blackout shades a bit. I really hope that's not what they normally call turndown service.

Bottomline: Odds are you will have a nice experience here. Just keep in mind it's still a Hyatt and not a 5-star resort. And hope they don't overbook!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank happycj24
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stayed here for only one night and I wish we could have stayed more. We were given an upgrade (you can indicate that you'd like this on their website booking page for a small fee) and were delighted with our room/loft. Great view and there was a huge white bath tub in the bedroom (IN the room, beside the bed), beautiful bathroom with contemporary fixtures. We were offered a complimentary glass of wine when we checked in - nice touch. Had drinks on the 2nd floor terrace with open fire pit (is gas) in the evening - great! We had a fantastic breakfast in the hotel. Really enjoyed our stay here and would definitely come back.

Room Tip: They are all good.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple