“Great staff & great food”

Siena at The Meritage Resort and Spa
Reserve with OpenTable
Siena at The Meritage Resort and Spa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 289 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Napa Corporate Way
Description: At our signature restaurant, Siena, we have created a savory menu that provides exquisite flavors for every palate, ensuring one of the most delicious Wine Country dining experiences. Many ingredients are sourced locally and most dishes blend both Italian and Californian flavors. Every plate is prepared fresh from the finest ingredients. You will savor farm-raised beef, artisan cheeses, house made pastas, sustainably caught seafood, and a fresh selection of decadent desserts. Revitalize yourself at The Meritage Resort's award-winning restaurant in Napa Valley. Recent accolades include: Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence, Napa Valley Vintners' Napa Valley Restaurant Award, and OpenTable's Diners' Choice Winner. Dine inside, where the spectacular Palio di Siena horse race is depicted by banners and murals in a charming setting, or alfresco on the Siena patio. Siena is open daily to resort guests and the public for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The restaurant serves as a great location for a business breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and offers a delicious brunch every Sunday.
Reviewed February 1, 2013

The husband was craving short ribs, so we decided to try Siena. They have short ribs with cinnamon & star anise. Unusual? Certainly. Delicious? You betcha! I'm not a licorice fan, but even I had to admit they were good! We both really enjoyed our tomato basil bisque too. I wasn't knocked out by my salad....lettuce gems with creamy garlic dressing. Good, but not outstanding or unique. I enjoyed my dessert....pineapple upside down cake with vanilla bean ice cream. Our waitress, Trena, was excellent; friendly & attentive. The resort & restaurant may be a little out of the way for some visitors, but it's a gorgeous place that everyone should visit at least once.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have been impressed with the consistency of the staff at this resort. All are friendly, smile, greet you and strive to assist. I was especially charmed by Karen at the resort's Siena restaurant. I dined solo after a full day's conference. She made me feel welcome, relaxed, guided me to a lovely glass of red wine and savory rotisserie chicken entree. To end my dinner, she sent me back to my room with a piping hot cup of herbal tea. Perfect...and complimentary.

A great way to end a busy day. One suggestion for the chef...the olive oil and balsamic vinigar were nice. Perhaps a tastier baguette to accompany?

Thank you, I would recommend this resort for a conference or Napa Valley stay.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Disappointing food and over priced. Look else where or pick up some local groceries and enjoy the en suite kitchens in your room.

1  Thank arizonapoppy
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I had the pleasure of dining here for my birthday a couple of weeks ago with my family. Although it's a pretty fancy place, they are very good at serving children, and even had a kids menu! My husband and I at like royalty - with a superb wine selection, delicately nuanced dishes (I loved the mushroom risotto!), and the type of service I think all high end restaurant aspire to. The view and atmosphere were also "wow!"

Reviewed January 29, 2013

My friend and I met for dinner and were delighted with absolutely everything!!! Our busboy, Edwardo, recommended the Sword Fish and it was soooooo good!! My friend had the Filet which was also delicious!! Our server, Trena, was super sweet and helpful as was the hostess, Heather!! These three truly brought our dining experience up a notch!!!