4,560 results
All reviews golf course the grill tennis courts play golf driving range main building beautiful grounds bedroom suite napa valley full kitchen fitness center the cottages wine tasting wine country condo jeff golfers
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I just did a tennis camp at Silverado called Backhands, Volleys, and Vines, what a great time. Katie, Quinn and John did a great job of coming up with interesting drills and keeping them moving. Silverado has three first rate tennis pro's, who have improved my tennis game in so many ways. I defiantly plan on coming back soon!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I are tennis lovers. When we vacation, we always choose a resort that offers great tennis along with tennis professionals to hit with and learn from. Silverado Resort has one of the best tennis programs in Northern California. We specifically enjoy hitting with three of the Pros, Quinn Saine, John Westin and Katie, which whom I don't know her last name. "Sorry Katie".
When staying at the resort, we always choose a cottage room so that we can overlook the amazing Golf course. Lovely to sit on the balcony ant watch the players come by. We highly recommend staying, eating, playing tennis and of course wine sipping at Silverado!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

TLDR, I wouldn't return to the spa again.

I'll start by saying my massage was amazing! And all the employees were very friendly and professional, but the facilities are where it all falls apart.

In general it needs a renovation. The floor of the jacuzzi is dirty and there was a huge black crack on the side of one the benches. The lounge chairs in the jacuzzi area had dirty cushions, and the area itself has cracks in the stucco and cobwebs at the highest level, not exactly inspiring luxury.

The jacuzzi, sauna, and steam room were all a lovely temperature, but the steam room was kind of ugly. The benches had been resealed at some point and it wasn't a smooth job. The seal was peeling off and missing in some places.

But here is where it gets really bad. I step out of the steam room and I'm toweling off and I hear a man's voice. It's a contractor discussing some kind of a problem with the jacuzzi with the staff. He's telling them they need to change the water every 3-4 weeks and that they haven't been doing that, so they need to change it ASAP because the oils and lotions from the treatments build up. The spa staff member mentions that it was brown the other day. Yuck! I was just in there -_-

The fact that they had a man in the women's spa made me super uncomfortable. And I was grossed out by the jacuzzi after hearing they don't change the water frequently.

I left shortly after that and didn't return even though I had spa access for the whole day. My husband offered me another treatment the next day, but I declined.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Massage therapist Christina was amazing she is extremely friendly and educated me on the massage and the type of aromatherapy oils she would be using that would help relive the tension in my back with the High Tech massage.I truly enjoyed my massage and the entire Spa facility. I look forward to coming back and my next massage.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had the absolute privilege to experience the Carmel Valley PBI World Tennis Camp with the extraordinary tennis gurus Katie Dellich, Quinn Saine, Ben Gottenberg and Chris Myrold. The energy and passion that Katie brought each day was astounding! Quinn has a real gift for explaining things in a way that is both easy to understand, while allowing his personality to shine. Ben and Chris were amazing hosts and the entire week flew by because of the serious amount of fun we all had together on the tennis court. I cannot recommend a better experience than a PBI world tennis camp, it is a must for the true tennis for lifers to experience even once. Put it on your calendar! Silverado in August!!!!

Date of stay: May 2019