4 people have started booking this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$232
Wyndham$263
eDreams$232
Trip.com$263
FindHotel$232
Lol.travel$326
4,750 results
All reviews golf course the grill tennis courts play golf main building beautiful grounds one bedroom suite napa valley full kitchen the cottages wine tasting wine country condo golfers quinn mansion clinic
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2019

Recently stayed at Silverado for a long weekend in Napa and the BottleRock Music Festival. After a long weekend at the festival I packed up my bags on Monday only to discover that my car battery had died. I called the bell desk/security to ask for help with jumping my car and they sent over Garrett who was BEYOND HELPFUL and jumped my car. Turns out my key was jammed and other issues with my car caused us to call maintenance, and they sent Roy from engineering. Roy replaced my car key battery, removed a lodged key and helped to jump my car again. These two gentlemen were truly lifesavers for me and with their help I didn't have to have my car towed. They went above and beyond and provided an incredible experience that is so rare these days. A million thank yous to Garrett and Roy!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2019

Stayed at Silverado for a wedding on one of the busiest weekends of the year. The grounds were well manicured. Really a beautiful place. The rehearsal dinner was at Silverado, the wedding was elsewhere. The food was excellent. I'd like to give a shout-out to Edward, the bartender. Top tier service. Thanks! You helped start the night off on the right foot.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Had the best weekend ever! And the bartenders really made it worth while, Jeff and Edward! They not only gave wonderful recommendations but they did it with a smile! Will ref def come back! Silverado is the best ever!!

1  Thank Jessica W
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

We were here for a wedding and the service was impeccable! Particularly Edward and Jeff. They were reliable and entertaining - we had such a wonderful and it was all thanks to these two guys! Thanks Silverado!

1  Thank Alexandra M
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Best wedding venue ever! Was really willing to go above and beyond. Bartenders were Edward and Jeff, not only were they knowledgeable but they were also so sweet! If I ever get married here, I would request them for sure!

1  Thank StefRock7336