8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$232
Wyndham$263
eDreams$232
travelup.com$274
FindHotel$261
Lol.travel$323
4,749 results
All reviews golf course the grill tennis courts play golf main building beautiful grounds one bedroom suite napa valley full kitchen the cottages wine tasting wine country condo golfers quinn mansion clinic
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

Christine was amazing! Wish I could repeat this massage every month. Highly recommend it. I had the Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, Christine was very profesional, she is awesome! First I enjoyed the swimming pool outside, that it’s included when you book a massage and then enjoyed the private jacuzzi before having the massage.

1  Thank Paola-Morejon
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Grace at the Silverado Spa gave me the best massage of my life! I feel so relaxed after the 50 minute treatment. She’s awesome!!!! They’ve got a great hot tub outside that is covered and completely private.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

I am by no means a spa connoisseur, however I can tell that my 3 different visit to this spa have never disappointed me. Yesterday’s visit was amazing. Ask for Tony he delivered by far best ever massage

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

I recently attended a wedding at the Silverado and I've never had two more attentive bartenders. It was a pretty big wedding and regardless of how big the line was Tyler and Edward always knew exactly what I wanted and made an effort to make sure I was having a good time. Hope I get to see them again!!

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

I was visiting my sister in Napa, and for fun we wanted to take a tennis lesson together. My sister is an advanced player whereas I have only picked up a racquet a few times. The instructor Katy was funny, supportive, and really knew her stuff. I did not feel the large skill gap between my sister and me in the lesson she gave and we all had a blast. I plan to make return trips!

Trip type: Traveled with family