7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$232
Priceline$232
Wyndham$263
eDreams$232
travelup.com$307
Trip.com$259
4,749 results
All reviews golf course the grill tennis courts play golf main building beautiful grounds one bedroom suite napa valley full kitchen the cottages wine tasting wine country condo golfers quinn mansion clinic
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

We attended a dinner event in the garden and it was beautiful. The food was exceptional. This is hard to do for a crowd of a few hundred, but the crew nailed it. We were especially impressed with Tyler, Domingo, Ed, Tony, and Josh. They took care of us and all had great friendly attitudes.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2019

Silverado's tennis program is superb; the professionalism, enthusiasm and extreme approachability of Katie, Quinn and John at Silverado are absolutely unparalleled. Speaking as someone who grew up playing tennis, only to put down the racket for ten years, the World Camp I attended this past fall was incredibly inclusive. The focus for each day was well planned to introduce beginners to basics of play, as well as challenge the most voracious of players to re-focus on fundamentals that they'd forgotten--thereby improving their level in tangible ways. I don't know if I've ever met someone as energized as Katie on the court, and I was highly appreciative that Quinn was wholeheartedly committed to working with the lower level players (yours truly included). The entire weekend reinforced my own commitment to start playing tennis again, and I'm looking forward to doing so at Silverado and any place where I can find these three individuals.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

It was my friends birthday and i was working diligently to make it special. Tammy made that happen!!!! She was so great with communication, her personality is great and she made everything just great. I would go back because of her.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank SaraCiera4eva
Reviewed April 4, 2019

In our opinion, the location is the best feature of this resort. It is minutes away from the town of Napa and close to many wineries. In fairness, we only stayed one night while passing through so did not have time to enjoy the amenities.
The staff was friendly, professional and most helpful. We were there during a quiet time. The room we had booked did not meet our expectations so we returned to the desk. Without any hesitation (or extra cost) we were moved to a large suite with outdoor space looking at the golf course. We were most appreciative.
The food in the resort was very good and reasonable priced.
This is a historic property and it is good to see it is ongoing renovations.

Room tip: If in the budget ask for a cottage suite.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Louise T
Reviewed April 1, 2019

The cottage was great - very comfortable, good amenities, everything worked fine. Truly enjoyed our couples massage at the Spa after a hard day of wine tasting and education. My masseuse - MAHDE was fantastic. Ask for him when you book. The Silverado is a fantastic get away from the Bay Area, or a destination if you're coming from a long way.

Room tip: Closer to the Mansion has more action, close amenities (Grill) but not loud at all.
Date of stay: March 2019