7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$232
Priceline$232
Wyndham$263
eDreams$232
travelup.com$307
FindHotel$232
4,749 results
All reviews golf course the grill tennis courts play golf main building beautiful grounds one bedroom suite napa valley full kitchen the cottages wine tasting wine country condo golfers quinn mansion clinic
Selected filters
Reviewed February 4, 2019

I went there last year with my husband and two kids. We always travel to tennis destinations around the world, specially PBI sites. We had an amazing time at Silverado! Katie, Quinn and John are incredible! Everything is super well organised, with so much fun and energy on the court. I learned great tips for my game. I will definitely come back!
Thank you Katie and your fabulous team, you are just awesome!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Adrian G, Public Relations Manager at Silverado Resort and Spa, a Dolce by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2019

Dear Passport539894,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at Silverado Resort. We are very glad to learn you enjoyed your stay and that our service lived up to your expectations. I will be sure to pass along your feedback regarding sets of amenities to our Tennis Team.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back to Silverado again next time you visit Napa!

Reviewed February 1, 2019 via mobile

This venue for our business conference was picturesque! The grounds were so well maintained and updated! Greenery everywhere you looked!
The BEST part of my stay was the security officer, John, who went above his duties to bring my wallet to the airport that I had left on the hotel shuttle. This was no small task as he had to drive over 3 hours round trip to deliver this to me. He saved the day!

Date of stay: February 2019
1  Thank jelfrink

Dear jelfrink,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at Silverado Resort. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and found John or Resort Ambassador helpful! We look forward to welcoming you back at Silverado Resort the next time you visit Napa!

Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

Jeff was an amazing guy and Stacy showed me the lay of the land. Jeff and Edward took care of us and made us feel at home with cuzzies for our bud light. This is the best experience I have had with bartenders in my 30 years of life.

1  Thank Ryan S
Adrian G, Guest Relations Manager at Silverado Resort and Spa, a Dolce by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2019

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Silverado Resort. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Furthermore, it is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback about our wonderful team. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Jeff, Ed, & Stacey.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back at Silverado again soon!

Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

The golf course was in great condition and the staff was able to answer every question we could think of. The food at the grill was moderately priced and delicious. Don’t even get me started on Jeff and Ed did a great job making me feel at home at the bar as well. 10/10

1  Thank mkundrat1
Adrian G, Front Office Manager at Silverado Resort and Spa, a Dolce by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Silverado Resort & Spa. We are very glad to hear you enjoyed our Resort and its Beautiful Golf Course.

Thank you for the kind words we will pass along to Jeff and Ed.

Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

We came to the resort for a work event and the service couldn't have been better. Jeff and Ed were working the event and went above and beyond to make sure we had a great time.

I couldn't have been happier! Thanks for the great time!

1  Thank awesomesauce15

Dear awesomesauce15 ,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Silverado. We are very honored you chose to stay with us for your work function. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back to Silverado again soon!