Silverado Resort and Spa
River Terrace Inn, A Noble House Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
$265
$259
The Westin Verasa Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$301
$260
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$175
$264
$249
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$279
$271
SpringHill Suites Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$196
Hyatt.com
$389
$289
4,179 results
All reviewsgolf coursethe grilltennis courtsplay golfdriving rangemain buildingbeautiful groundsbedroom suitenapa valleyfull kitchennice propertyfitness centerthe cottageswine tastingwine countrycondogolfers
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We found Silverado R&S almost by default. We didn't know it at the time we were looking for a room, but our trip coincided with the Napa Film Festival and all of the places we'd been to previously were booked. And we were looking two months in advance of our trip. But that turned out to be great for us--SR&S was a great find. The staff was fantastic, helpful, friendly, and made us feel at home. The room was both quiet and in good shape. The furniture could've used an upgrade, but the bed was really comfy and the bathroom/shower had clearly been remodeled recently. We were only there overnight, but we'd gladly stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
John E, General Manager at Silverado Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thanks for your review! It’s great to read about guests that find us almost accidentally and have a wonderful visit. I am happy you had the opportunity to stay with us during the recent Napa Valley Film Festival and I hope it won't be too long before you can return again.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We just returned from Napa after enjoying the Napa Valley wine train and a short trip to Calistoga. During out trip my husband and I and another couple we stayed at the Silverado Resort in one of the two bedroom golf course view suites. Our suite was very well taken care of and just perfect for two couples. We had a beautiful view of the golf course and all the amenities needed in the small kitchen. We did not get a chance to venture more into the resort as we kept busy the day and a half we were in wine country. We hope to return for a longer period and be able to try the various amenities of the resort. One note about the resort it is a bit far from town so if you want to dine out you’ll have to drive or take a taxi which a taxi ride to Main Street could cost you about $18 (includes tip). Just the room itself was perfect for our stay, we hope to return soon.

Room Tip: We stayed in 731 which is a two bedroom suite overlooking the golf course. It was very nice, clean, well kept and useful small kitchen.

Dear SRE17,

Thanks for leaving us such a kind review. It sounds as though you had a wonderful time. We are about a 10-minute drive to Downtown Napa, but we are always happy to set up a taxi for our guests.

We're glad you enjoyed your stay and we will look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

For the money spent on this "resort", I expected better customer service and rooms. We stayed during the Veteran's day weekend. Upon arrival after 4pm, our room was not ready for check in. Then we made the mistake of ordering room service for brunch and that's when it went very far south. After a day wine tasting we were hounded for a credit card number to charge the one meal to. We gave our credit card number 3 different times and each time the person on the other end seemed to have attitude and was obviously incompetent. First off this is NOT something someone on vacation should have to deal with. 1) get the info upon check in or 2) get the info upon check out. There are some good things about this resort but I can not bring myself to state them. Very disappointed.

Room Tip: don't stay here. stay closer to downtown for proximity to good restaurants.
2  Thank MMFY

Dear MMFY,

My team and I sincerely apologize for the poor experience you had while staying with us. I can completely understand your feelings and agree with you that this is not something that should have happened while you were trying to enjoy your vacation. You should not have been asked for your credit card over and over. We should have gotten the all the information from you during the check-in process.

Again, I want to personally express my deepest apologies. I only wish we could have resolved the issues during your stay with us. Guest satisfaction is a high priority for us and I am disappointed that we did not show that to you in this instance. We do hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for two nights. Check in was quick and efficient, we had booked for a junior suite. The resort is very large, centred around a couple of golf courses and tennis courts, the spa is located a short distance away across the road. The hotel is well located for visiting the wineries in both Sonoma and Napa valleys. The first room we were given was "gloomy" and looked out onto a small concrete courtyard. The front desk changed this to one that had a more open outlook. The rooms are a good size, clean and well fitted with a small kitchen area and fireplace. There are a couple of restaurants, one more formal the other relaxed, prices are reasonable. Overall the resort is very busy, a lot of people, most there for the golf. An "ok
" hotel if you are looking for a spa or just a base for the wineries, not a quiet romantic break.

Room Tip: Request a golf course view on the outside of the resort so that you have a view and somewhere to sit at night and enjoy that bottle of wine.

Dear Neil,

Thank you for your recent TripAdvisor review. I am glad to find that most of your stay with us was pleasant. Of course, I was disappointed to read that the original room you were booked into was "gloomy". I can assure you that we are continuing to work very hard with room renovations here at the Resort. We anticipate that completion in the Spring of 2014 and I hope that you can come back and experience those new rooms for yourself.

I appreciate that you let us know how your experience was and thank you for visiting us!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Great place to stay. Close to the wine trails. Arrived Saturday afternoon. Although busy, check in took only 5 minutes. Had dinner at the resort's restaurant, The Royal Oak. The food was excellent! Excellent wine and mixed drinks. I recommend their Dolce Margarita. My wife visited the Spa and was very pleased with the facial. Everyone was super friendly. My only regret is I did not get a chance to play the golf course. Will definitely come back.

Dear Jose,

I want to thank you for your kind words and review of Silverado Resort and Spa. It is wonderful to hear that you had such an enjoyable visit with us. We will look forward to welcoming you back so you can take in that round of golf, and of course have another Dolce Margarita!