“A Great Place to Stay in Napa”

Silverado Resort and Spa
Ranked #17 of 30 Hotels in Napa
Hartford, Connecticut
“A Great Place to Stay in Napa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband and I just got back from staying at the Silverado Resort with another couple. It's our second time staying here, and we loved it the second time around even more than the first. The mansion/main building is very impressive when you check in, great first impression. We booked a two bedroom suite (king beds with separate baths) with a full kitchen, dining and living space. It was ideal for two couples to stay in this type of room. It also had a cute little deck that overlooked the golf course. The location of the resort is ideal. I only wished the beds weren't super soft, at first I loved that but then realized it was hard to lay on my stomach.

I'd highly recommend this resort to anyone traveling to Napa.

Room Tip: Having the living space is great in Napa, especially when traveling with friends. After a wine tasti...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
John E, General Manager at Silverado Resort and Spa, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for returning to Silverado Resort! It is so nice to read that your recent stay even was better than your last visit! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with others. Your remarks are very helpful to allow us to continue to deliver the most excellent experience. We hope to see you back at the Resort for your third time soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (476)
  • Korean first
Yuba City, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed at the Silverado Resort in Napa during a recent marriage retreat. The grounds at the resort are stunning with many rooms facing the golf course. The bed was very comfortable and the room was both large and quiet. If you go, I recommend that you splurge on a junior suite with a view of one of the golf courses. The food for group meals was also very good. Check out using your television - the service at the front desk was slow.

Room Tip: I recommend a junior suite facing the golf course.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind remarks about your recent stay. I am glad to read that you had an enjoyable time with us and will follow up with our Front Office to see why check out was so slow during the time you were here. I appreciate you letting me know and hope to see you back at Silverado Resort and Spa soon.
Potomac, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

This property is absolutely gorgeous. The food was great, rooms and spaces clean. The staff is first-class and provided remarkable service. I attended a conference during the week of March 11th and while I was only one of many, I felt like I was THE most important person in the group (and trust me, that's hardly the case!) The extraordinary staff, their attention to detail, their anticipating my/our needs and overall super-efficiency definitely made it a wonderful experience. Bravo, Silverado!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
John E, General Manager at Silverado Resort and Spa, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you very much for your review of the Silverado Resort and Spa. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It is especially nice reading that you had such a great experience with our staff. That is our number one priority - service! We will continue on ensuring that each and every one of our guests feels just as important as you did. Thanks again for your comments!
Mirepoix, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Let me start by saying you will feel like a VIP from the moment you arrive and step out of your vehicle to check in. Everyone - and I mean everyone - at the Silverado is so attentive, warm, and welcoming. This was my first visit to Napa and the Silverado Resort. Unbelievably beautiful property. It was romantic, colorful, and had gorgeous views of the surrounding mountains. I stayed in a standard king room. It was perfect - slept like a baby, ample closet space, and good lighting in the bathroom. I couldn't ask for more! I would highly recommend treating yourself to a massage at their gorgeous spa. Also, the property is quite spread out so ask for a room close to the mansion. Thank you everyone at the Silverado Resort for going above and beyond!

Room Tip: Request a room close to the mansion if you plan on utilizing the spa, health club, and restaurants.
1 Thank betchous
Thank you very much for your kind words. I was glad to hear that you had the experience that Silverado Resort and Spa has come to be known for. We hope you will visit us again soon!
Midland, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

Beautiful property, great food, and wonderful associates made this a memorable experience. Napa Valley is a wonderful place to visit and Silverado is the place to stay! The service was wonderful and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Heard the suites were wonderful
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Your comments are most appreciated and I was glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We will look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Napa Valley.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

I attended a conference at the property 3/11-3/15. Food was great. Service was exceptional. Rommel at the bell staff, Marc behind the bar and Matthew in charge of the bar all went above and beyond their duties. I never heard the word no from the staff. Everyone was so willing to find a solution and answer my questions and requests. I can't wait to come back on a leisure trip.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you very much for your review of Silverado Resort and Spa. I was glad to read you enjoyed your stay and that Rommel, Marc and Matthew made your stay even more enjoyable. We will make sure we let all three of them know as they will all be thrilled you singled them out for their service. Thanks again for your review and we hope you will return soon!
Lake Tahoe (Nevada), Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Huge resort but once you are out of reception you never know it. I booked with "ROOM 77" and they got me upgraded for much more. Large private suites with a lovely view on the golf course. Older budings but impeccably maintained. As large as it is, you get the sense you're in a small place. The suite is more like an apartment than a hotel room. Great country-road access to all the touted restaurants and vineyards in and around Yountville and St Helena. It is wha it claims to be. Unlike some other places I have stayed at here. Highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2013
We're very glad to read that you had a wonderful experience here at the Silverado Resort and Spa. Thank you for your review and we hope to see back at the Resort soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Napa
The Westin Verasa Napa
Hotel Yountville
Hotel Yountville
#1 of 6 in Yountville
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,024 reviews

Been to Silverado Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!