“best BBQ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Q Restaurant & Bar

The Q Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Q Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #114 of 283 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Trancas
Description: The Q Restaurant & Bar is a new casual restaurant serving a well rounded selection of American fare, featuring Memphis style barbeque. We celebrate Barbeque as part of our American Heritage along with Fresh Fish, Grass-Fed Beef and Whole Roasted Vinegar Chicken and on Sunday's our famous Fried Chicken Day. We provide the distinctive choice of dining in modern surroundings while enjoying classic American dishes inspired by a devotion to quality and value. Our sourcing is focused on local, sustainable and organic product from the Napa Valley and the bounty of California. The space is young and fresh featuring black and white photography: 'The People and Places of Napa', beautiful oak details, excellent acoustics and an inviting marble bar. Timeless design by Stephen Brady evokes a social evening at home. Warm and attentive service accompany music with spirit and soul while you enjoy American Heritage cooking. Outdoor dining is available on our patio.
Largo, Florida, United States
“best BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Upscale BBQ. The heirloom tomato salad was to die for. dog friendly good selection of beer and wine.

Visited June 2013

“Great Meal.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Had a wonderful dinner at this lovely little restaurant with my family. We all thoroughly enjoyed our meals. My husband and I shared the dinner for two and it was excellent. I hope I get back to the area so I can visit again.

Visited May 2013
Sawtry, United Kingdom
“Good food, great service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

We visited here while staying over night in Napa on a road trip. We wanted something a bit nicer than the standard burger/pizza drill & had seen this on trip advisor.

Being from the UK we don't get wifi as soon as we step foot out of any hotel so we had knew it was on Bel Aire Plaza but that was it!! It took us a long time to find as it is called 'The Q Bar & Restaurant' outside & there is no menu outside to view so we had to go in and ask to see one before deciding to eat here. In fact we weren't even sure it was the same place until we got the bill with the name Barbers Q on it!

The service was really excellent, and the food also really good. We had the BBQ combo for 2, and it was plenty for the 2 of us. They also have a good choice of local beers to try which were great.

Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited June 2013
Napa, California, United States
“A Bit Pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

My wife and I live in Napa and have been going here for several years for dinner. They shorten the name to Q, but they seem to have raised the prices. My wife had the Baby Back Ribs at $29.00 is very good but out of line for the price. I had the Five Dot Ranch Beef Brisket at $18.00 was fine but it would have been better with more cole slaw. Since I just had the sandwich I had the Rancho Gordo Baked Pinquito Beans Bacon, Garlic, Jalapeno at $5.00. The portion was rather small and the beans were too hard. In my opinion the Bounty Hunter in Downtown Napa is better and cheaper.

• Visited May 2013
Thousand Oaks, California
“Best BBQ in Napa - Hands Down”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

Not that I'm a BBQ expert -- but I go out of my way -- to go back here everytime I'm in town -- and I live 7 hours away.

Pulled Pork - 10
Brisket - 10
Mac & Cheese - 10

I haven't missed yet....

The location is in a easy to find shopping center with Trader Joes, Pier 1, Whole Foods, so maybe not the most picturesque -- but the food & service is worth it

• Visited May 2013