“Best oysters ever period”

Hog Island Oyster Company
Ranked #1 of 289 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Open Daily 11:30am - 8:00pm Happy Hours Tues+Wed: 5:00pm - 7:00pm. We will be closing early, 5 PM, on Dec. 24. Last seating at 3:30 PM. Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Days.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Fresh oysters were great, wife had prepared oysters also good. Only bad point is that they close early and not available in late evening or for late supper

There are newer reviews for Hog Island Oyster Company

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is located inside the Oxbow. You sit on stools for hte msot part. This may be hte best fish stew I've ever eaten and I've had bouillabaise in Marseille and fish stews in Navare Portugal so it's not like I don't know stew! The oysters great too!

1  Thank RIKIVOGEL
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have only eaten oysters here, but they were excellent. I love the outdoor seating. Very friendly service. Oxbow Market in general is a must see

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I always stop at one of their outposts whenever I'm in Northern California--either the oyster farm in Bodega Bay, the restaurant in San Francisco's Ferry Building and now this one in Napa. Great kumamotos, other seafood dishes, salads.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I visited Oxbow Public Market on a recent trip from Australia on our way through to Yountville. We ordered an oyster bar mix, a Po'Boy and a steamer. I found the oysters to be wonderfully fresh and tasty and paired up with a great cold beer, we were very happy indeed. We were thrilled when the staff took some time out to talk to us about the different types of oysters we were sampling. My husband enjoyed the steamer so much we had to go to the bar at the Ferry Building Marketplace in San Francisco later in the trip so he could have another one!