Open today: 12:01 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Tom was great!

My husband had booked our driver, Tom, through some winery recommendations, and we weren't... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Annesicle
New Orleans, Louisiana
Excellent, knowledgeable driver

Tom was a great driver for the time we were in Napa. I will certainly recommend him to my friends... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Christopher R
New Orleans, Louisiana

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Napa
All reviews wine tasting and lunch napa valley his knowledge always on time picnic lunch wine country tom concierge schedule itinerary birthday driver wineries company requests couples winery
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2019

Tom is such a delight! His planning expertise made for a fabulous weekend in Napa! We will be back!!!

Date of experience: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
TomJarman-NapaValley, Owner at Destination Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Dear AMJMD,

Thanks for the nice review! It was a pleasure meeting you and spending the day with you two!

Looking forward to seeing you and your family this fall! Fingers crossed!

Tom

Reviewed February 19, 2019

Tom was wonderful! He made our wine tasting and lunch reservations based on our requests and his own awesome suggestions. He was very knowledgeable about the wineries and the valley. We drove off course a few times when we were ahead of schedule and some some gorgeous scenery that we would not have seen other wise.

Date of experience: February 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
TomJarman-NapaValley, Owner at Destination Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

Dear GoPlaces53974665741,

Thank you for the Wonderful "Excellent Napa/Sonoma Tour Guide" review!

I am so glad you all enjoyed the few days covering both Napa and Sonoma last week. It's always fun to have a little extra time to see some of the hidden gems and unparalleled scenery the region has to offer!

I hope to see you all again someday and thank you for any future referrals!

Reviewed February 13, 2019

Tom is fantastic. Knowledgeable, courteous and just a fun guy to be around. I'm already planning my next trip and there is no one I would recommend more than Tom.

Date of experience: February 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
TomJarman-NapaValley, Owner at Destination Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2019

Dear Global60222293835!

Thank you so much for the nice "February trip both valleys" review! It was great fun spending time with you all visiting from ATL!

It's nice to see you re already planning your next trip! Contact me when you are 3-6 months out so I can help secure the best dining choices too!!

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed February 1, 2019

My wife and I have been out to Napa many times and had various drivers. Tom is not just a driver he is your personal wine concierge. He’s lived in the area for several years and is very familiar with all of the wineries and was able to keep us on track and on time. His Escalade is elegant he was always dressed to the nine’s and I have already recommended him to friends. I will definitely use him whenever we go back. He had our personalized itinerary typed up for us each day. He even was able to take one of our pictures and incorporate it into the itinerary along with a map of Napa with all of the wineries. Very nice personal touch. He also told us he has a sprinter that can accommodate larger groups. You absolutely cannot go wrong if you choose Tom. Jason H

Date of experience: January 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
TomJarman-NapaValley, Owner at Destination Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2019

Dear JGHolman,

Thank you for the "Tom is the way to see Napa" review!

I do love the driving aspect, but the experience I have as a local concierge and being in the wine business for nearly 25 years definitely enhances my ability to make your trip memorable!

My Escalade is always in great shape, and my Sprinter is a close second!

Keep in touch and I hope to see you all again soon.

Reviewed November 16, 2018

We had a wonderful time touring Napa with Tom. He is courteous and professional and his communication style is comfortable and at ease. His planning made each stop seamless and he was a great host. We toured with another couple and plan on returning and using him every time. Highly recommend him to anyone visiting the valley.

Date of experience: November 2018
TomJarman-NapaValley, Owner at Destination Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2018

Dear Lee K,

Thank you for the "Great" couples outing review!

I had a wonderful time spending time with you all and I'm glad I made it easy and seamless for you.

Looking forward to you next trip and thanks in advance for any referrals!

Happy Thanksgiving and my best holiday wishes for you and your family.