Open today: 12:01 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Tom was great!

My husband had booked our driver, Tom, through some winery recommendations, and we weren't... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Annesicle
New Orleans, Louisiana
Excellent, knowledgeable driver

Tom was a great driver for the time we were in Napa. I will certainly recommend him to my friends... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Christopher R
New Orleans, Louisiana

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Napa
All reviews wine tasting and lunch napa valley his knowledge always on time picnic lunch wine country tom concierge schedule itinerary birthday driver wineries company requests couples winery
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2018

Destination Napa Valley provided an excellent host for our Napa Wine Tour and a comfortable vehicle to travel in. Our host was knowledgeable about the area and the vineyards we visited and recommended a great lunch spot.

Date of experience: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
TomJarman-NapaValley, Owner at Destination Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

Dear jesme2018,

Thank you for the "Great Napa Valley Wine Tour" review! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our Cadillac Escalade, our passion of the industry and the recommendations!

We hope to see you again someday soon!

Reviewed September 26, 2018

We just had a great experience traveling through Sonoma County with Tom Jarman. He was very professional and picked us up in a super clean full size luxury SUV. Being first timers to wine country, we didn't know where to go so after answering some of his questions prior to our departure, Tom put together a complete itinerary along with addresses, mapped out route, websites, tasting times, & cost per wine tasting. I think if you are new to wine country or even if you've been there before, Tom is your man if you're looking for an expert guide. All of the winery's he took us to were very scenic and had great vino! Thanks for making our trip so fun Tom. Jim - Atlanta, GA

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
TomJarman-NapaValley, Owner at Destination Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

Dear jimnovak9988,

Thank you so much for the "Good Times" review!

I am glad you enjoyed my Cadillac Escalade as it is great fun for a wine tour throughout the Russian River! Being 'first timers', it's always exciting to discuss your expectations before your arrival and curate the ideal tour!

Details are always important and I hope to see you two again next time!

Best,
Destination Napa Valley

Reviewed September 8, 2018

Thanks for making it the trip of a lifetime, Tom! We can’t imagine having had a more perfect girlfriends trip and so much of that was because of you and your attention to detail.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
TomJarman-NapaValley, Owner at Destination Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2018

Dear goodnightnashville!!

Thank you for "Spoiling me" with this great review!! It was great to spend time with you all and I hope you make this an annual trip!!

Have a great autumn,

Reviewed September 7, 2018

Destination Napa Valley was great! Very professional, accommodating, detail oriented, & knowledgeable!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
TomJarman-NapaValley, Owner at Destination Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Dear kayleeosland,

Thanks for the 5 out of 5 review! It was great fun to spend the weekend with you all!

I hope to see you all again for the 2nd Annual Fab Five visit to the Napa Valley!

Your friend in the Napa Valley!

Reviewed September 7, 2018

Tom Jarman with Destination Napa Valley made our experience the trip of a lifetime, to say the least! We were there for a 30th Birthday Celebration, and Tom pulled out all the stops! The winery experiences, to the amazing restaurants and personalized picnic with amazing views! He made our trip so special! He will definitely be my “go to” driver from here on out! Thank you, Tom! Can’t wait to see you again soon!!Tiffany GardnerNashville, TN

Dear TiffanyGardner,

Thank you for the FABulous, AMAZING review!! From the first call on July 30th, I knew this was going to be a special trip. It was so fun to work with you for weeks before you arrived and the anticipation for a great time was exceeded!

The 5 of you were great fun and I truly felt like family by the end of the first day!!

Keep in touch and I am looking forward to the 2nd Annual Fab Five visit to the Napa Valley!

Cheers!