Open today: 12:01 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Tom was great!

My husband had booked our driver, Tom, through some winery recommendations, and we weren't... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Annesicle
New Orleans, Louisiana
Excellent, knowledgeable driver

Tom was a great driver for the time we were in Napa. I will certainly recommend him to my friends... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Christopher R
New Orleans, Louisiana

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Napa
All reviews wine tasting and lunch napa valley his knowledge always on time picnic lunch wine country tom concierge schedule itinerary birthday driver wineries company requests couples winery
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2018

Thanks for making it the trip of a lifetime, Tom! We can’t imagine having had a more perfect girlfriends trip and so much of that was because of you and your attention to detail.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
TomJarman-NapaValley, Owner at Destination Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2018

Dear goodnightnashville!!

Thank you for "Spoiling me" with this great review!! It was great to spend time with you all and I hope you make this an annual trip!!

Have a great autumn,

Reviewed September 7, 2018

Destination Napa Valley was great! Very professional, accommodating, detail oriented, & knowledgeable!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
TomJarman-NapaValley, Owner at Destination Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Dear kayleeosland,

Thanks for the 5 out of 5 review! It was great fun to spend the weekend with you all!

I hope to see you all again for the 2nd Annual Fab Five visit to the Napa Valley!

Your friend in the Napa Valley!

Reviewed September 7, 2018

Tom Jarman with Destination Napa Valley made our experience the trip of a lifetime, to say the least! We were there for a 30th Birthday Celebration, and Tom pulled out all the stops! The winery experiences, to the amazing restaurants and personalized picnic with amazing views! He made our trip so special! He will definitely be my “go to” driver from here on out! Thank you, Tom! Can’t wait to see you again soon!!Tiffany GardnerNashville, TN

Dear TiffanyGardner,

Thank you for the FABulous, AMAZING review!! From the first call on July 30th, I knew this was going to be a special trip. It was so fun to work with you for weeks before you arrived and the anticipation for a great time was exceeded!

The 5 of you were great fun and I truly felt like family by the end of the first day!!

Keep in touch and I am looking forward to the 2nd Annual Fab Five visit to the Napa Valley!

Cheers!

Reviewed July 17, 2018

Tom did a tremendous job for us. He organized an itinerary for both wineries and restaurants. He has our highest recommendation.

Date of experience: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
TomJarman-NapaValley, Owner at Destination Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Dear David C,
Thank you for the succinct recommendation! It was great to spend time with the two of your for your special birthday celebration!
I hope to cross your path again someday!

Reviewed May 14, 2018

On my recent trip to Napa Valley, we used Destination with Tom Jarman for our transportation and concierge service. Tom's service was exceptional from selecting wineries for us to visit, restaurants for us to dine in, picnics for lunch, and many other special touches. He was extremely reliable and gracious which made for a memorable trip! I highly recommend you seek out Destination's services when traveling to Napa Valley!

Date of experience: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
TomJarman-NapaValley, Owner at Destination Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Dear wendyraehoward,

Thank you for the nice review! I truly enjoyed spending the 4 days with you all and hope, someday, we can do it again!

When I head back home to visit my family, I'll look you and Bob up for a glass of wine!

Thanks again...