Stayed here one night over the weekend. Newer property, studio suite had double bed also with sofabed, great for wife and I and too younger teenagers. Very clean, room was quiet. Small kitchenette (microwave, coffeemaker, sink). Very affordable for Napa, about $150 for the night. Nice beer/wine bar, low key. Polite and competent staff. Free breakfast, not fancy but acceptable. Only downside is location is near Napa airport, which is south of Napa and the wine country, but considering our next night elsewhere in the wine country for a room the same size was $400+, we could have stayed here another night and made the short drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the custom built SpringHill Suites by Marriott Napa Valley. The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Napa Valley hotel is designed to Assure, Inspire and Renew travel life. This uniquely designed, innovative, all suite hotel will energize your stay by combining familiar comforts with travel smart features. The new SpringHill Suites by Marriott Napa Valley will serve as your fabulous oasis in the heart of Napa Valley. Start your day feeling refreshed with our complimentary breakfast. Whether you are here for leisure, wine tasting or business, we offer over 6,200 sq. ft. of event space along with a variety of catering options. Relax with a glass of wine at our fire pit or take a dip in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- SpringHill Suites Napa Valley CA