Wow! What an experience...I stayed here for my sister's birthday weekend. The lobby was wonderful, very nicely done. The staff was friendly upon arrival. Now...I don't know if it's just this Marriott (privately owned), or something I've forgotten. I was not accustomed to paying for my rooms entirely at check-in. I'm used to them holding $50-$100 dollars for incidentals, but the whole amount? I informed the front desk I was paying cash. Unfortunately, they wouldn't check me in unless I could pay by credit card. I had to find a bank, put the money on my debit card, and then come back to check in. This was very frustrating! Maybe you've experienced different.
Once checked in, my experienced was great. The room was extremely comfortable. My sister who is plus sized slept on the pull-out sofa bed, and had no complaints. The beds definitely measured up to Marriott quality. Felt so good we hated to get up each day.
Breakfast on the weekends is offered from 7-10 a.m. This is very nice in case you want to sleep in. The full hot breakfast included, sausage, eggs, pastries, hot cereal, potatoes, waffles, juice, coffee, yogurt, fruits, and even had a soy milk option (I was so excited). The inside gets a little crowded, so depending on the time of year bring a sweater to sit outside.
The fire pit near the pool made for a very nice evening gathering spot. Overall, this was a very nice stay, and I would do it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Napa Valley is located 6 miles from the Napa Valley Wine Train and offers spacious studio suites with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has a heated outdoor pool and hot tub. Studio suites feature 40-inch flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and desks. They also provide a seating area with a sofa bed. Microwaves and refrigerators are also included. Napa Valley SpringHill Suites offers guests a complimentary breakfast buffet, and a 24-hour market and a bar. The hotel also has a gym. Guests have access to a complimentary business center when the need for work arises. Conference space including meeting rooms and a Chardonnay Ball Room is available to rent. A tent nestled amongst luscious landscaped gardens is available for rent with the option to have any event catered to your liking. SpringHill Suites is 4 miles from downtown Napa and 6 miles from Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. It is also 12 miles from Jelly Belly Candy Company Tours which is a family friendly favorite. Here at the Springhill Suites Napa Valley guest satisfaction is our number one priority. Please let us know if we may be of any assistance, and we hope to see you very soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- SpringHill Suites Napa Valley CA