“Napa Tours and Tac”

Napa Tours and Chauffeur
Ranked #12 of 125 Tours in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Providing personal guide services and bespoke wine tours to discerning clients for over 12 years. My name is Tac Fair, owner and operator of Napa Tours and Chauffeur (Napatac) and I understand how valuable vacation time is and that a trip to Wine Country can represent a significant investment of time and money. Why not make sure you get the most out of your adventure by hiring a local expert create a personalized experience tailored to your specific preferences? Unlike most services, I am not merely a driver, I am a Napa Valley local with over 20 years as an entrepreneur in wine and food hospitality which has allowed me to cultivate many unique relationships within the wine industry. I have an extensive knowledge of local history, winemaking and viticultural practices, and also unlike other services, I am your sole point of contact throughout the booking and itinerary creation process as well as the one behind the wheel while we are touring. Whether you are an experienced collector or just starting to explore wine, your input will be the catalyst for a well-researched and unique itinerary. All of my tours are private and itineraries are custom designed to meet the specific tastes of each client. If by chance I am already committed on your desired date, I do have the ability to work with you to create the perfect itinerary, and then arrange for a wine expert colleague to be your host for the day. Please read the reviews below, then take a moment to visit my website to submit a Tour Request. Rest assured that I will exceed your expectations as I have done for so many others over the years! Cheers, Tac
Reviewed June 18, 2010

I booked Tac based on all the positive reviews on Trip Advisor and I have to say that Trip Advisor reviews are 100% accurate regarding Tac. We booked Tac for a 1 day tour of 4 wineries - 2 of our choosing and 2 of his recommendations. First let me say... let Tac select ALL the wineries you want to visit because his 2 were far better than the 2 we selected. Tac was prompt, professional, courteous - he provided lots of water during the day - and he gives both an insider's perspective of the area and history as well as a good understanding of his client's needs. Tac responded to my initial email inquiry promptly and asked the pertinent questions that enabled him to suggest a very good 1 day itinerary for Napa wine country. Tac also recommend a lunch/tasting at 1 of his suggested wineries which was simply UNBELIEVABLY good... if he offers lunch be sure to book it - it is an extra fee but well worth it. I cannot say enough how impressed we were with Tac and his service and I cannot recommend him highly enough. Tac is 5 stars out of 5 for sure.

There are newer reviews for Napa Tours and Chauffeur

Reviewed June 1, 2010

We began our adventure with Napa Tours and Chauffeur via email as introductions were made and we planned our one day, a Monday in May, with " Tac," the owner & operator of the company. Tac carefully assisted my husband and myself with our itinerary. He was attentive to our requests. For example, we wanted to visit small family owned vineyards and he put together an incredible itinerary with options for lunch, to include a luncheon wine tasting with Susanna Kelham at Kelham Vineyards.
Upon meeting Tac, we recognized we were in great hands. This observation was confirmed every time we entered a winery. The proprietors held him in high regards.
Tac is a gentleman with a quick wit and encyclopedic understanding of Napa. Yet, he is also humble and genuinely wants to assist in making your Napa experience special. To this point, he kindly offered to assist us with our plans for dinner by calling the owner of a restaurant and requesting reservations for us. We were delighted with our experience and when we return to Napa we will definitely ask Tac to guide us.

1  Thank easthorizon
Reviewed May 27, 2010

I could write pages and pages—this guy is amazing—but I'll sum it up in a few short sentences: Tac is the best kept secret in Napa Valley. If you hire him, you will not be disappointed. He's an excellent driver and an incredibly professional businessman, but he is also one of the nicest human beings I've ever met. What a great guy. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our day in Napa with Tac. The wines were great, the food was great, our accommodations were great, but our time spent chatting with Tac and learning about Napa was truly memorable. After just a day, we consider him a dear friend.

1  Thank cara4444
Reviewed May 15, 2010

Tac Fair is a consummate professional that provides exceptional service. We have been to Napa on several occasions, and Mr. Fair gave us the best wine tour we have experienced to date. It is without hesitation that I would recommend Napa Tours and Chauffeur to anyone desiring a wonderful day in the wine country.

Reviewed May 15, 2010

This was my third time to Napa but my girlfriends first. Tac did a great job setting up a tour that was great for both of us. The relationships he has in the valley get you more than you could imagine. At one winery we were done tasting and he simply asked the host if we could have a tour. Next thing we know we are in the wineries landrover driving around the vast acerage seeing some of the greatest property and views in the valley. This was just one example of the many great things he was able to set up for us. I would recommend his service to anyone looking to take a private tour.