“What a fantastic day in Napa!”

Napa Tours and Chauffeur
Ranked #13 of 123 Tours in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Providing personal guide services and bespoke wine tours to discerning clients for over 12 years. My name is Tac Fair, owner and operator of Napa Tours and Chauffeur (Napatac) and I understand how valuable vacation time is and that a trip to Wine Country can represent a significant investment of time and money. Why not make sure you get the most out of your adventure by hiring a local expert create a personalized experience tailored to your specific preferences? Unlike most services, I am not merely a driver, I am a Napa Valley local with over 20 years as an entrepreneur in wine and food hospitality which has allowed me to cultivate many unique relationships within the wine industry. I have an extensive knowledge of local history, winemaking and viticultural practices, and also unlike other services, I am your sole point of contact throughout the booking and itinerary creation process as well as the one behind the wheel while we are touring. Whether you are an experienced collector or just starting to explore wine, your input will be the catalyst for a well-researched and unique itinerary. All of my tours are private and itineraries are custom designed to meet the specific tastes of each client. If by chance I am already committed on your desired date, I do have the ability to work with you to create the perfect itinerary, and then arrange for a wine expert colleague to be your host for the day. Please read the reviews below, then take a moment to visit my website to submit a Tour Request. Rest assured that I will exceed your expectations as I have done for so many others over the years! Cheers, Tac
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a fantastic day in Napa!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

After seeing Tac's great reviews on Trip Advisor, we decided to book a day with Napa Tours. After completing an easy questionnaire about our wine preferences, he quickly sent back a suggested itinerary. When the number in our party changed from 4 to 6 before we arrived, he was extremely accommodating. We had a wonderful day which began at Vine Cliff (which was absolutely fantastic) and ended at Spring Mountain. Lunch at Cindy's Backstreet Kitchen shouldn't be missed. This was our third time using a car service and from this point forward we'll always book with Tac.

1 Thank VHartman001
Napatac, Owner at Napa Tours and Chauffeur, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
Hello VHartman001,
Thank you for taking time to write such a flattering review. I had a wonderful time with you and look forward to hosting you again in the future. As I mentioned when we parted, you now have a "Wine Country Connection"! Cheers,

Anchorage, Alaska
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Wow...just, wow!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We hired Tac to drive us around Napa just last week, and we couldn't have been happier! We were a party of four and two of us had never been to the area or on a wine tour before. Tac is SO knowledgable about Napa, wine, and the people who create them! He customized our trip around the type of wines we drink and set us up with a place to have a picnic lunch at one of the wineries. He took care of the table outside and set our food out while we sat inside sampling wine (and paired foods!. He took us to Robert Biale, Robert Sinskey (where we had lunch but not before eating their paired tray of FANTASTIC food!), Viader and Frog's Leap, which was a perfect casual ending to the day.

My advice for a first-time Napa tourist:
Step 1. Hire Tac. He is smart and fun, kept us on schedule, and got us everywhere we needed to go in one piece,
Step 2. Of the wineries we visited, Biale was good, Sinskey was fantastic, Viader was AMAZING with the cave tour and views (and get Chante for your tour, he is awesome!), and Frog's Leap at the end of the day was a perfect casual ending.
Step 3. Pay Tac when he gets you back to your hotel and tip him handsomely, because he deserves it!

1 Thank kimrob4121
Napatac, Owner at Napa Tours and Chauffeur, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Hello Kimrob4,121
Thank you for your kind review. I am glad I was able to create an itinerary that was such hit with your group. Now that we have been out together and I have an even better idea about your particular tastes, I can "Wow" you even more next trip! Cheers,
Chicago, Illinois
“Napa Dream”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Tac is hands down the best. We have traveled many times and never experienced such a flawless tour. Pre trip, Tac asked some very simple and to the point questions. Within a day we had had our wine tasting dream trip planned. He was early for the pick up, explained every place we visited and never rushed us. We highly recommend Tac!

Visited February 2014
Napatac, Owner at Napa Tours and Chauffeur, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Hello Robert T, Thank you for taking the time to write such a generous review. I am glad I was able to exceed your expectations and look forward to doing so again when you return. Cheers!
Burbank, California
“This is "THE BEST" way to experience Napa Valley!!!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Went to Napa for the Wife's Birthday, found Tac on Trip Advisor, really liked the reviews, and let me tell you something, Tac didn't disappoint. He formulated a perfect day of Wine tasting that fit perfectly to what my wife and I enjoy the most. We couldn't have asked for a better day. We definitely highly reccommend this young man. Thank You Again Tac for a Wonderful day in Napa Valley!!! See You Again Soon!!!

Visited January 2014
Napatac, Owner at Napa Tours and Chauffeur, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Hello Manny N, Thank you for your kind review. I am so happy I was able to create a birthday outing that was unique and memorable. I take plenty of notes, so I will have a whole new set of wonderful experiences to share with you when you return. Cheers!
Malibu, California
“Napa Fun”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Tac came highly recommended from various family members as he has put together trips for them on multiple occasions. I contacted him a few weeks out, gave him some basic specifications, and he got right back to me with an outline and detailed questions in order to make our day a success. We went back and forth a few times as I had some connections to some wineries that had to factor in. Tac came back with a great itinerary, and was open to last minute changes. We were very pleased with the car, the choices. He really knows his stuff, and clearly understood what we were looking for. Awesome job, Tac. See you next time.

Visited February 2014
Hello Doug M, thanks for the generous review. I have enjoyed showing various members of your family around Wine Country for years and was delighted to make your acquaintance.I'm glad you liked the selections and of course was happy to make those last minute adjustments on your behalf. I look forward to seeing you again on your next Napa adventure. Cheers!