“Great Tour of Napa!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Napa Tours and Chauffeur

Napa Tours and Chauffeur
Ranked #15 of 113 Tours in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Providing personal guide services and bespoke wine tours to discerning clients for over 12 years. My name is Tac Fair, owner and operator of Napa Tours and Chauffeur (Napatac) and I understand how valuable vacation time is and that a trip to Wine Country can represent a significant investment of time and money. Why not make sure you get the most out of your adventure by hiring a local expert create a personalized experience tailored to your specific preferences? Unlike most services, I am not merely a driver, I am a Napa Valley local with over 20 years as an entrepreneur in wine and food hospitality which has allowed me to cultivate many unique relationships within the wine industry. I have an extensive knowledge of local history, winemaking and viticultural practices, and also unlike other services, I am your sole point of contact throughout the booking and itinerary creation process as well as the one behind the wheel while we are touring. Whether you are an experienced collector or just starting to explore wine, your input will be the catalyst for a well-researched and unique itinerary. All of my tours are private and itineraries are custom designed to meet the specific tastes of each client. If by chance I am already committed on your desired date, I do have the ability to work with you to create the perfect itinerary, and then arrange for a wine expert colleague to be your host for the day. Please read the reviews below, then take a moment to visit my website to submit a Tour Request. Rest assured that I will exceed your expectations as I have done for so many others over the years! Cheers, Tac
Wolverine, Michigan
“Great Tour of Napa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

Tac provided my husband and I with a wonderful, customized tour of several Napa vineyards. He was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and a very personable tour guide. We highly recommend Tac for anyone planning to visit the Napa Valley!

Visited October 2013
Napatac, Owner at Napa Tours and Chauffeur, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Hello Michelle L, Thank you for your kind review. It was my pleasure to show you a few of the off the radar wineries in Napa Valley. I enjoyed your company and truly appreciate your business. Please consider me your Wine Country connection. Until next time, cheers! Tac

Andover, Massachusetts
“Napa Tac”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Tac took the time upfront to understand what we liked and wanted to see in the Napa Valley. The result was a perfect trip through wine country. Couldn't be happier with the entire experience.

Visited October 2013
Napatac, Owner at Napa Tours and Chauffeur, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Hello rich q,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am quite happy to have been able to arrange a day in Wine Country for you and your colleagues, and I look forward to seeing you on your next trip!
Jacksonville, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“All superlatives are true!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

Tac is indeed the way to go when visiting Napa Valley. He was our driver/guide for two of our five days in the area. We answered a thorough questionaire in advance of our trip, which helped him zero in on our tastes in wine, and whether we wanted to see more large, well known wineries, or smaller, family run ones. I would say he nailed it. In all, we visited eight. Four each day, with a terrific lunch at one of the many wonderful local eateries, in the middle of each day. As the other reviewers said, he is so knowledgable about the history of the area, sharing anecdotes and personal stories as we made our way to each vineyard. I believe we learned things and visited vineyards that we never would have found on our own. We had personal tours led by the actual winemakers and their family members. We loved that! I highly recommend having someone else do the driving when you are doing tasting after tasting, too. So many tiny sips can still add up! Tac even threw in a little advice on where to go on the days we were not with him, and everything he recommended turned out to be just what we were looking for. This is one of our best vacations ever, and next time we visit Napa, I'm calling Tac!

1 Thank Diane G
Hello Diane G,
Thank you for writing such a flattering review! I truly enjoyed our time together and look forward to showing you more of the "insider's" side of Wine Country on your next trip.
York, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Napa via Tac”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Tac is a very knowledgeable driver. His Mercedes crossover is very clean and comfortable. Tac's suggested wineries of what we said we were looking for we're also very good. He also checked and made dinner reservations for us. And besides all this he is a nice guy.

Hello Roger C,
Thank you for your kind review. I enjoyed your group and look forward to seeing you next time.
Also, you are a nice guy too!
Broomfield, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tac is the Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

Tac took my wife and I to four wineries last week and we could not have had a better time.
His arrival was prompt. He was able to change our itinerary at the last minute, and provided a wonderful gourmet lunch for the two of us. His knowledge of the area provided us with small boutique wineries that we otherwise would have never visited. I would recommend Tac to my friends and family for his expertise in this area of visiting Napa. Tac treats everyone with respect and professionalism. Thank you again Tac!!! ECorreia

Visited October 2013
Napatac, Owner at Napa Tours and Chauffeur, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Hello ECorreiajr,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a flattering review. I enjoyed showing you some "off the beaten path" wineries and was happy to make last minute changes to your itinerary. One has to be flexible when the ultimate goal is to provide the best experience possible!
I look forward to seeing you on your next Napa adventure!