“Another Amazing Evening!”

Napa Valley SegwayTours
Ranked #30 of 125 Tours in Napa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Segway Napa's a unique fun way to glide through the history and vineyards of Napa Valley. Our family member tour glides have a passion for the history and land in this beautiful wine country. We have a tour that will suit you - Beyond Wine (Napa History), Yountville (taste wine and glide by a vineyard), or Napa Wetlands (River Trail). We also rent segways by the hour. Reasonable rates - check our facebook page for special pricing and tours.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 5, 2012

My second Segway tour and it was just as wonderful as the first! This time it was a group of girlfriends and we took a tour at dusk and watched the sun set. Gale as always was wonderful. She has wonderful customer service skills! It's easy to do and Gale makes sure you are comfortable and ready to go. She has great stories and information to share as you travel. It's a MUST do!!

1  Thank NapaGrown
There are newer reviews for Napa Valley SegwayTours

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Traveling to Napa with my sister and best friend, we spent the afternoon on Segways. I have done the Segway tour in La Jolla and thought it was great, so decided that this is a great way to see an area from a different prospective. Highlights included a stop for photos at "The French Laundry," a visit to a local, but unusual cemetary, a winery tour, and great photo opps along the way. Usually Napa is a place where people go again and again......you must do it on a Segway.

1  Thank rileykriley
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We were fortunate to have the Sunset Wetland Tour. What a wonderful time we had. Gale was SO helpful and patient in assisting us on "How To" drive a Segway and made us so comfortable while we learned how to be a safe and proficient glider! The views were amazing! Driving a Segway was one of the funnest things I've done in a long time. Our party had an absolute BLAST and the tour was wonderful. Thank you Segway Napa! Enjoyed every minute! You're the best!!!

1  Thank Denise P
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed our tour of Napa led by Gale. The highlight for me was the Segway - I've always wanted to ride one, so this was a great chance to do so. Gale did a great job explaining the history of Napa, and she provided a couple of treats along the way. It was just Gale and my wife and I, which was nice. Apparently she usually does small groups like this except during "crush" season, when things get busier. Our tour was on Sunday morning, which I think turned out to be lucky because foot and vehicle traffic was very light and we didn't have to worry about handling our Segways in crowded situations.
I highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

We really enjoyed our Beyond Wine Tour with Segway Napa. Gale was really great and provided lots of great information about the history of Napa. If you like architecture, you will love this tour. Gale took us through neighborhoods with beautiful Victorian homes. And also, through downtown Napa. We also rode past Iron Chef Morimoto who was seated on the patio at his restaurant Morimoto. My husband and I were the only ones on the tour that day, so we had a personalized tour. I thought we might have trouble learning how to ride the Segway, but we did not. With just a few minutes practice, we were on our way. If you want an informative and fun tour of Napa, I would recommend you take this tour.