“Absolutely the Best”

Wine Country Safari
Ranked #57 of 126 Tours in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Wine Country Safari is a quality winery touring and wine tasting company located in Napa, CA. Tours are provided in both Sonoma and Napa Valleys. We specialize in taking guests to small, private, boutique/cult wineries which have the goal of making the perfect wine, not maximizing profits. Touring vans are retrofitted with leather captain's chairs and wrap-around windows so everyone has a great seat and view - we normally tour with 4-6 guests and receive rave reviews from all our guests.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Bruce is absolutely the best- he is witty, knowledgeable and fun! He was extremely knowledgeable on all the wineries and only took us to his favorite family operated or smaller vineyards. He didn’t just drive us around he taught us about wine and gave us history on the area and different vineyards. We could tell he was well known and respected at the places we visited yet we never felt pressure to purchase. I seriously cannot imagine going back to Napa/Sonoma without meeting up with him for a tour!

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I just spent several days in Napa visiting vineyards on our own. We were a bit hesitant to use a guide because we didn't want to lose a day touring the large wineries and doing the "touristy" thing, but Bruce came highly recommended so we decided to give him a shot. I couldn't be more happy with the outcome! There were 4 of us touring with Bruce and he made it a very pleasant experience! We visited boutique wineries and ate some delicious food! He was funny, friendly and very knowledgeable! We are already talking about going back and using Bruce again! I highly recommend him!! :)

1  Thank MissyMinns
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Bruce truly enjoys introducing people to wine tasting, the history, the industry, and the wine makers themselves. He specializes in the independent wineries. He goes well beyond whatever you expect a tour to be. Treat yourself to an awesome experience!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I, along with 2 other couples, spent two days with Bruce. He is really knowledgeable and gracefully shared that knowledge with our "remedially wine educated" group. We learned a ton, sampled some great wines, met great, kind folks and overall had a fabulous time. This was a never-will-forget experience. We were referred to Bruce by some friends and feel like we should pay it forward by recommending him to others. I fully expect us to repeat the experience in the future.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

If you are wondering, as I was prior to our day with Bruce, whether it is worth the expense of this tour, let me assure you that it is. Bruce is a fun guy, a wealth of information, who provided a safe ride (His driving was exemplary) while the 4 of us had one of those days you will remember for a very long time.
5 years ago, my husband and I did a tour on our own, and there is absolutely no comparison. We learned so much with Bruce's guidance and got a truly personalized tour. Go for it! You'll be glad you did!